FashionDrops.com / Never received my shoes

1 NJ, United States Review updated:

I ordered some gucci sneakers on June11th. it is has been over a month without hearing from them. I don't know what the status of my order is. They don't have a phone number. They told me that I could check the status of mt order with one of their online costumer service reps. I am always being ignored. I am tired of this.

More FashionDrops.com Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• St
      15th of Jul, 2008

i ordered some prada sneakers on June112th. it is has been over a month without hearing from them. I don't know what the status of my order is. They don't have a phone number. They told me that I could check the status of my order with one of their online costumer and they don't answer me

16th of Jul, 2008

i order sum pradas july 5 and up to now my shoe ave not get here. what is going on???

16th of Jul, 2008

I agree with every one that made a complaine cause I order some pradas the other day and up to now my shoe havent get here. what is going on?

• He
      18th of Jul, 2008

Dear customers
    If you write here your e mail addresses I will personally take care your order and refund statuses.
    Hector
    Fashiondrops Customer Services

23rd of Jul, 2008

I PLACED MY ORDER ON 7/10/08 AND HAVE'NT RECIEVED MY PACKAGE YET, NOR TRACKING NUMBER. IF I CANT GET ANY INFOMATION REGARDING MY PURCASE IM SUEING. PLEASE CONTACT ME AT THE FOLLOWING. THEEFOCUSED1@YAHOO.COM

• Ba
      29th of Jul, 2008

I Barbara Nixon Order a pair of orange and silver Pradas on July2, 08 for $139.00 which i never receive . I spoke to a representive adout my situation and said that thr deliverey were late due to the fact it was from Italy. I would like to know when will I receive my product. Please let me know about my product or refund my money back into my bank account. Sincerly Yours, Barbara Nixon

29th of Jul, 2008

I PLACED MY ORDER 06/10/2008, THEY TOOK THERE MONEY BY 06/11/2008

NOW ITS BEEN ALMOST TWO MONTHS. I TRIED CHANGING THE ORDER TO GET MY SHOES FASTER. I KEEP GETTING TOLD OVER AND OVER THAT THEY WILL SHIP IN A WEEK BUT NOTHING EVER COMES...

I NEED ANSWERS AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

MUZICNLYRIC@YAHOO.COM

• To
      8th of Aug, 2008

I ordered some Pradas nearly one month ago and I keep getting told each week over and over that they will be shipped "late this week or early next week" but nothing ever comes...

Please give me REAL answers at ice_blue7@yahoo.it

• Fa
      19th of Aug, 2008

i ordered some and got mines in like 5days yaw credit card might not be real lol

• Ke
      14th of Sep, 2008

i ordered a two pair of pradas on september 3, 2008 and never got my order or any notification of where it is. How can I get my money back?

• Da
      23rd of Sep, 2008

I have order a pair of prada shoes on the 10th of september and have not received them yet. I have been trying to figure out the status of my oder and i get no responce. This is upsetting because they have already taking my money and now it's like they don't care.

26th of Sep, 2008

I ordered my pradas on sept. 11 and still haven't recieved them. i have ordered before from fashiondrop and recieved them. this is the 1st tim i have not gotten them. i tried the customer service rep and nothing.

• Da
      7th of Oct, 2008

I ordered a pair of pradas on August 17, they charged my card August 18, today is October 7 and i havent even gotten the shoes or a tracking # . Please somebody help!!!

Damnuacutie19@aol.com

• Go
      25th of Oct, 2008

This company is a total fraud. Do not shop at fashiondrops.com
    They took my money and never shipped. They promised a refund but that never came either.

• Wa
      2nd of Nov, 2008

dear all i also paid 225$ for a gucci shoes from fashiondrops.com this was more than2 months ago and till now they didnot provide me with the tracking number neither resnable answers, , they always say that till now they are still waiting my order to come from italy!!! so please guys if any one can help me!!!

• Li
      13th of Nov, 2008

LOOK I 'VE ORDER FROM YOU ALL IN THE PASS AND WOULD LIKE TO ORDER AGAIN PLEASE DONT PLAY WITH MY MONEY BECAUSE IT IS HARD TO COME BY THANK YOU...

• Dw
      21st of Nov, 2008

Fashiondrops is a scam of the highest order. You think your buying Prada's at a low price but you find out the price is fake. Then you want your money refunded to your card and they send out generic answers talking about it will take 7 to 10 days from a foreign bank. The day for your money to come never comes. Whatever I can do to find them and get them back i will do. I hope they know they made a real enemy.

• Bo
      25th of Nov, 2008

Has anybody had any good orders with them? I see alot negatives, but no follow up post. Are there orders just taking a long time?

• Sh
      28th of Nov, 2008

my husband orderd some gucci shoes frm them...they look like the pic but the bottem was diff..it was green instead of red...if any 1 want to contact them i got the number it was on the ups delivery sticker...1201-340-4162...these guys are located in NJ...i havent bothered calling but the guys who havent gotten thier orders u can call there and find out.. but frm my perspective dont order from a company who doesnt have any means of communication AKA a toll free number..

• Al
      11th of Dec, 2008

bascombedm@aol.com...contact alayah im sick of this ###