FashionDrops.com / Refund promised but never issued

I ordered Prada shoes from Fashiondrops.com on May 12, 2008 the money was taken out on May 13, 2008. Website says 10 to 12 days to receive item. By June 5, 2008, order was still not received. Using their customers support website, I was told it is in Europe and when they receive it, I will be notified. They did not know when they would receive it, so I cancelled the order. It is now July 17, 2008 and I have not received my money back, but they show it in their website account database. I am not able to contact anyone for follow-up. I have notified my bank, and they are working on it for me.

Va

More FashionDrops.com Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• He
      18th of Jul, 2008

Dear Customer
    If you write here your e mail I will personally take your reufund care and you will receive it in the same day.
    Hector
    Fashiondrops
    Customer servieces

• Bi
      24th of Jul, 2008

I ordered a prada monde carlo shoes and i pay 159 $ . I am from greece. My date order was 07/04/2008. I paid with visa electron. They dont care about customers, and the order status. They dont answer in live chat support. They only answer with e-mail . In my first communication with them, they answer me that they have a problem with stocs . In second communication they ask for me passport, or driving licence and my card number to confirm my order, but my money are in their bank from 07/04/2008 .

• Ef
      17th of Aug, 2008

On 7/28/08 I placed an order for three pairs of shoes (one pair of pradas and two pairs of guccis). "Transaction failed" popped up and so I assumed the order didn't go through. The next day on 7/29/08 the status of that order said "failed" and so I tryed again and ordered the pradas and the guccis seperately with a different credit card on that same day. This time "processing" popped up for both orders and so I waited and reviewed my account regularly. Eventually my first order that came back as "transaction failed" then read "waiting for information". Then a couple of days later it also said "processing". On 8/07/08 I contacted live chat and spoke to Nicole who said the order would be canceled and on 8/08/08 the order status was changed to "cancel for refund". Then the status changed back to "processing" and I contacted live chat again on 8/11/08 and spoke to Hector. On 8/12/08 the status was again changed to "cancel for refund" and that same day when I went to review my account the status of that same order went back to "processing", the same day!
    The good news is that I did recieve the pradas I ordered seperately on 8/11/08. Only one of the guccis arrived on 8/4/08 and that order status changed to "partially shipped" but on 8/12/08 the status changed to "partial cancel for refund"! I tried to cancel an unwanted order and the order that I do want gets canceled. Go figure

• Fa
      16th of Sep, 2009

hi,

i am employee that works on fashiondrops customer support.
    We had problem in our system so some data gone that is why we couldnt support to you.
    Now we fixed all things.
    First of how can i help you.
    Can you email me your order id or your email that you use in your account in our website so i can check your order and help you with your order.

We are so sorry for this situation.

Thanks.

• Ke
      15th of Apr, 2010

i completely agree with everyone above my head because i'm dealing with the same issue with fashiondrops.com and from what im reading it seems they dont have anything together and they are on here more than on their actual website. its annoying that they dont even know whats going on with their business. i have yet to hear back from a cusomer service representative after 2 pointless, as can see, emails its like they are all hiding from the issues that they have created.

21st of May, 2010

I am also a victim, my email is mattparker07sh@yahoo.com.. I think they said my order number is 527475.. Can somebody please give me some help. I've been waiting weeks for my order, and I never shopped with them before.