fashionandyou.com / Quality of Product

1 India Review updated:

Hi,
Recently I bought a bag from Fashionandyou.com... It was a fresh Ist purchase from the fashionandyou.. I paid in advance for that Sling Bag in orange color with Zip. In return they mailed me a disposable Sling bag without the zip and of the D grade quality. I wasted my whole money in that Bag. I cant even gift that bag to anyone... FNY display some other product and send you other material product. When I complained they said they wont be taking it bag as they have delievred what they have displayed... I was so shocked to see this kind of D grade services and looting the public money. Not only this my friend also didnt got the reference voucher too... I have a such a bad experience that I will never shop from this website...

Comments

• Na
      26th of Apr, 2012
    fashionandyou.com - online fraud
    fashionandyou.com
    India
    fashionandyou.com

My refund hasnt been returned since last two months
    I had ordered a tunic(women's clothing) on 25.2.2012 order number -1514120. I cancelled the order before 24 hours only to be told by their representative that the item was dispatched. This item was worth Rs 999 which i paid with my store credit.I have given innumerable calls to these guys with no action being taken. My money is lying with them since the last 2 months and i haven't got a refund. I'm wondering what is happening.Its the 27th April today and 2 months n 2 days later, i still haven't got a reply or my money.

The worst customer service and an online fraud.
    Regards.