Fashion Nova / unfulfilled order/poor customer service

Vernon, CA, United States

I placed an order on 10/17/18, order #[protected]. This order contained 19 items totaling $371.84. I had a 25% off coupon and opted for the expedited shipping. The expedited shipping was guaranteed two day shipping, which was perfect considering some of the items ordered were for my upcoming vacation at the end of the month. I received a confirmation email on 10/17/18, when the order was placed. Traditionally with online orders with two day shipping you receive a tracking number the following day with an estimated delivery date. Well that email never came. I outreached the customer service department via phone three times on 10/19/18, just to confirm that everything was okay with the order as it shows "paid" on the website, but the status shows "unfulfilled." I was not able to reach anyone via phone after extended rings and an auto-disconnect so I sent and email through the Contact Us link on their website on 10/21/18, inquiring about my order status and why it's showing "unfulfilled" when it was paid in full 4 days prior, with guaranteed two day shipping. As vacation is getting closer, I check my email daily with hopes of tracking information, finally I receive an email from Fashion Nova on 10/24/18. Unfortunately it's a bogus, generic response that reads-

Saul Miranda (SPA) (Fashion Nova)
Oct 24, 8:16 AM PDT

Hey Nova Babe,

We sincerely apologize for the delay on receiving tracking and information on your package!

Orders generally take up to 3-7 business days to process depending on the shipping method you selected. Please note that we do not process any orders over the weekends or holidays.

For orders placed with No Rush Shipping, orders can take up to 7 business days to be processed from the date the order was placed. Once the process stage is complete the order will then be shipped and delivered within 3-7 business days. You will receive tracking information once the order has been shipped.

For orders placed with Standard 2 Day Shipping, orders generally take up to 3 business days to process before a tracking number is issued. While you may receive a tracking number on the same business day your order was placed, your order will not ship out until the processing stage is completed. Once processed, orders are shipped and can generally take 2-3 business days to be delivered. Please allow ample time for updates.

In some cases, packages arrive to their destination without tracking updates. Please still expect your package to arrive within the above shipping time frame. No Rush Shipping can take a total of up to 15 business days to be delivered and Standard 2 Day can take up to 6 business days to be delivered from the date placed. This is still an estimate as specified on our website.

For more Shipping Information please click here: https://support.fashionnova.com/hc/en-us/articles/115000494752

If for some reason we're unable to fulfill your order, we'll let you know as soon as we can.

Best Regards,
Saul
Fashion Nova Customer Care

Have you signed up for our promotional emails yet?

I want my items or a refund. This is a joke! These trash delays are not going to work for me.

My