[Resolved] Fashion Novarefunded payment not received

I am very pissed that this site Fashion Nova is trying to scam me my money of an order in which was cancelled.

Since November 2016 I placed an order and because of the long delay in the processing of it i cancelled my order and up till presently i was not refunded back my money. I've been sending numerous emails and 3 emails was received giving me zero substantial information in to why my money was not yet refunded. Not even a attempt was made by Fashion Nova to contact me.

My financial institution was contacted and they have not yet received the refund for this company. My order number is #2827664. Please I just want back my refund. Thank you.

• Resolution statement

• FashionNova Customer Care's Response, Apr 20, 2017

A refund was processed on this order. Please check with your financial institution for more information. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Le