Fashion Novarefund not received

I wish I could give this company zero stars. I purchased an order of high value, and two of the items valued at $100 in total I decided to return. The company policy shows a refund in store credit will be given from 1-5 business days after the return has been received. I returned the item 12/13/16 through priority mail and have tracking information showing they received the item 12/15/16. I have e-mailed the company several times with no return of message, and have messaged them through facebook only to get someone on the other end telling me to wait for an agent instead of helping me. It has now been 26 days, almost an entire month since the return and no one has even told me that they received the package when I have proof they did. I can’t believe I invested so much money in this website with poor quality clothing. I tried writing reviews on the products I returned giving them zero stars to make buyers aware of what happen and that they were poor quality, and they deleted them. I have snap shots of when I put them up, and then a minute later they were removed. This company is a joke. Do not spend your money here.

Sa