[Resolved] Fashion Nova / randomly cancelled order, never received refund

Panorama City, CA, United States Review updated:

I am SO disappointed in this company, or should I say SCAM.. I ordered a Karlie Denim Jacket on 6/12, and on 6/15 got an email saying that they had refunded my purchase, which I never asked to be done. I have not received a refund yet. I have emailed their business twice, I have called they call center, left messages, and nothing. I do not understand why this happened and I am starting to get agitated because it has been two days and I have not heard back from Fashion Nova. I would like an explanation as to why this happened and why it happened without my consent. I will not be shopping here again nor will my friends and family. This company needs to seriously look at their customer service and evaluate their claim to "good customer service."

• Resolution statement

• FashionNova Customer Care's Response, Jun 18, 2017

I apologize for the issue. If your order is cancelled, this is due to the item not being available in stock and we refund your original form of payment. Please allow 5-7 business days to see this refund.

Ka
Jun 16, 2017

Comments

• Ka
      Dec 19, 2018

I second this. The same thing happened to me. I ordered something and selected 1 day shipping and was charged for my order and shipping and recieved an email saying the order was shipped only to recieve another email the next day saying it was cancelled and does not say why! i have not recieved a refund and can not get ahold of fashion nova through email or by phone! this is the worst experienece ive ever had shopping online!!! horrible customer service! get a working customer service phone number and respond to your emails within 24 hours like you tell your customers you will! i still have no explanation as to why my order was cancelled and still have no refund!! the items are in stock as i checked the website to see and you took my money so please tell me why its cancelled and give me my money back!!!

• Je
      Dec 20, 2018

Ditto!! Just spent almost $50 the other day on 2 items and 1 day shipping. They said it was being prepared and 2 mins later I received another email saying it was cancelled, BY THEM! The item were in stock when I purchased and even now. Their site says they are back to full working capacity. This is bull. I havent received any communication back after trying to contact them.

Dec 26, 2018

I just ordered a dress that I was going to get just in time for NYE. I was so excited. I ordered the item with the 1-day shipping option and received an email stating that the item was being shipped. Shortly after I find out through FedEx that the order was canceled by Fashion Nova but the money was still deducted from my account. I am unable to get in touch with anyone regarding this matter. Only receive those dumb automated replies about how they received my email. Waiting 24-48 hours to get a response will be too late at this point. I am beyond pissed and out of money. Now I'm at the point where I don't even want to go anywhere for NYE. They ruined my entire first time experience as a customer and I will never order anything from them again!!! Note to self, never order from a company whose customer service is by email only.

• Ka
      Dec 26, 2018

I was scammed! I placed an order on October 17, 2018 and was out for delivery on November 7, 2018 (21 days later).
    On October 24 I received an email stating that my order was delayed "Due to delays in our warehouse", and quote: "If you rather not wait any longer and would like to cancel your order for a refund or gift card, please click here" (which I did before the order left for delivery). The same email says (quote): " While we do not anticipate a significant delay, we will be monitoring your order - and if it doesn’t ship within 10 days of your original order date (and you don’t cancel prior to shipment), we will automatically cancel and issue a refund to your original form of payment.
    Thank you for being a valued #NovaBabe. My Order Number is: 22288744.
    I've been back and forth with their email Customer Service since October 23rd, 2018.
    So far I spoke with 3 Fashion Nova Customer Service Representatives: Denilson Rodriguez, Dulce Sarmiento, and Denesha (no last name). I never received the refund of my payment (considering that the order date was 10/17/2018) and I even deleted the order before it was even shipped. I don't know why the order was still shipped to me and I had to refuse the package and personally take it to the nearest local FedEx.
    They issued me a Fashion Nova E-Gift Card and after I refused it, Denesha informed me on Dec. 7 at 8:31 am (PST) that " We’re writing to let you know that your refund is being processed. Please allow 7-10 business days for the amount to post to your account. Most refunds are completely processed by the bank within 2-5 business days.".
    Then on Dec. 20th they refunded me only $27.98!!!
    Where is my remaining $67.98???

• Le
      Dec 29, 2018

EXACT same thing just happened to me! I ordered yesterday with 1 day shipping for a NYE outfit, my outfit was in stock and my order was confirmed by fashion nova and PayPal. Hours later fashion nova sent me an email stating my package was on the way with a tracking link. So I check my email this morning only to find another email from Fashion Nova stating that there was a problem with my delivery and that I needed to contact fedex even though as I continued to read the email it stated that my order was cancelled by the sender FASHIONNOVA with no explanation to why. I even called fedex to see if they gave them a reason which they did not. I emailed them no response and no one to talk to through their number it just tells you to email them which is ridiculous and not helpful. I automatically felt like this wouldn’t be so bad as long as they put my money back on my account so I could get another outfit before NYE but when I checked my account there were no changes. So they outright just took my money with no explanation no product no service. I honestly don’t understand how they’re still in business with customer service so terrible, they won’t even allow you to write anything about your order on their Instagram page but they have still been promoting to others that if you order by 1pm Saturday that you can get your outfits by NYE, what a load of [censored]! They even sent me an email promoting that same lie 😳 I am beyond pissed and out of options doesn’t look like I’ll be getting my money or an outfit by NYE

• Me
      Dec 29, 2018

The exact same thing happened to me. I placed an order on Thursday the 27th, paid for 1 day shipping, received a confirmation email and then, a few hours later, received an email confirming my order was on its way with tracking info. Then a few hours AFTER THAT, I received another email stating there was a problem with the delivery and that I needed to contact the courier (FedEx) to resolve the issue even though it says CANCELLED BY SENDER. I spent $90 and they were extremely quick to take that money out of my account, but now they won’t answer their phones, respond to emails, or respond to DMs on their twitter help account. This business is such a scam.

• Di
      Jan 30, 2019

I thought I was the only one that has issues with Fashion Nova. My first issue was from January 2018 (Still not resolved) I send a pants and a top to my daughter in Jamaica for her friend's birthday, so because it’s international I ordered a couple of weeks in advance. After 4 weeks and no package, I send an email because you know they don't have a customer service number at least not one I could find that works. There reply was the package is delivered, I send them several emails back and forth I called the post office numerous times and finally got someone to confirm that the package is at the custom because there is a number of sort missing. I send an email and nothing since then. Second issue, I decide to give them another chance and order again. I place the order on November 26th to go on vacation with some friends, December comes time to go on vacation nothing, email Fashion nova it took 3 day for an answer saying I have to contact the courier service no positive answer from them either. So finally on January 21st I got the package when I checked it the following day because I worked double shifts most days and I was too tired that night, I found that I was missing 2 items, send another email on the 24th and there reply I got was ; Damaged, missing, and incorrect items must be reported within 2 business days of your package's delivery. If this report is not made within 2 business days, we will not consider the claim as warranted. Please visit our FAQ on this and review our Online Return Policy for more information. Per the inconvenience, we invite you to use a code to receive 30% off your next purchase. Please let us know if you have any further questions, and thank you for choosing Fashion Nova. REALLY after waiting 2 months that’s all I got, send them another email because 30 % doesn’t cut it, that is unacceptable. I'm a patient and understanding person but there are starting to piss me off. This is just the first of many comment that Iwill make if I don't get my money back or the items I paid for.