Fashion Novaorder status

Ej Dec 11, 2018 Los Angeles, CA Review updated:

I am very much disappointed and unpleased. I placed an order about two weeks ago, it has not yet even shipped from the warehouse. I know that they may be busy and have other orders to process, however, I paid for 2 day shipping and I would have liked to get my package.See the Top 10 Worst Companies in Los Angeles, CA I paid for the shipping because it is my birthday this week and I really needed my order. I always place orders from you all, and I have always been pleased but this time I am not. I really needed my order for this Thursday night and I will not have it for when I need it.

Comments

• Ca
      Dec 11, 2018

I ordered from them November 13th and every time I email them I get the standard message to allow them 24 hours to answer my message. I still have not heard from them and my card was charged the day of purpose. I am going to contact the Better Business Bureau to see about this. This is unprofessional and not fair to the customers it is now December 10th almost a month later still no consideration or feedback. I have tried to call only to get a woman's voice in recording greeting fashion nova babes and at the end of the message, it disconnects your call.

• Sh
      Dec 11, 2018

@Carol47 Same for me! girl, take your money to pretty little things.us! Better clothing, customer service actually responds Oh, and better discounts ;) lol.. I just got off the phone with my bank. they will dispute it and give you back your money! just explain the crazy you been dealing with!