Fashion Novaorder/shipping

Order #5187588, I ordered various things from Fashion Nova for my upcoming Bachelorette weekend get away. I basically ordered all my outfits for my trip, and I paid EXTRA for ONE DAY SHIPPING to assure my items arriving on time. This morning I got an email saying i would be receiving my items on Friday rather than today, Thursday. It is the same TWO DAY SHIPPING that i could have gotten for free, not the 1 day shipping I had paid for.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Vernon, CAI have tried calling their customer service number to see if it is possible to pick up my items at the warehouse. I have been calling since yesterday afternoon but they do not answer. I then sent them an email asking if i can pick up my items, but it was an automated response saying i will get an answer in 24hrs. I cannot wait 24hrs, I leave for my trip tomorrow and i was expecting my package to arrive on time, after all that is what i paid for. I don't understand why they even offer a number if they do not answer it.

Do
May 04, 2017

Comments

• La
      May 08, 2017

I'm in the same boat!!! I placed my order April 28th and have not received anything! I haven't even gotten any updated shipping info. It still says its preparing a label. I'm so angry because they charged my credit card for the full amount but haven't received anything. Beyond disappointed. I ordered 8 outfits, one for a bday party for this past Friday. I had to go and find another outfit to wear. I will never order again from here.