FASHION DROPS / Can't get a refuse

1 NJ, United States Review updated:
Phone: 3476785970

I placed an order with Fashiondrops.com for a pair of Gucci sneakers for my daughter's birthday they took so long long to possess the order so I decided to cancel and request a refund. I have not had my $149.00 refunded to me yet . I can not get through to them because they only operate via email.

I was told that I would receive a refund in 10 business days it has been a month now and still I have no money. I am about to take legal action. I will never use them or refer this site to anyone.

Re

Comments

15th of Apr, 2009

I GOT MY HUSBEND A PAIR OF GUCCI SHOES FOR XMAS I PLACED THE ORDER ON THE 13 OF DEC AND THAY DID NOT COME TELL THE 18TH OF FEB WHENE THAY CAME THAY WHERE A LITTLE DAMAGED AND LOOKD LIKE THAY WOR WORN WHENE I ASKD THE GUY ATT THE START HE SAID THAY ARE 100% REAL AND NEVER WORN SO WHENE I TOLD HIM THAY LOOK WORN AND IAM GANNA HAVE THE POLICE SETTEL THIS HE SAID TO RETURN THEAM WHENE I TRYD TO RETURN THEAM IT NEVER WORKD HE WUSS POST TO SEND ME A RETURN SHEET AND NEVER DID SO THE SITE IS HANDELD BY 1 GUY NAMED MICHAEL AND ITS A SCAME DO NOT BY SHOES FROM HIM!!!

15th of Apr, 2009

scame

• Ke
      29th of Apr, 2010

I order some Pradas also and i have a month im going to take Legal Action on this bull ### Fashion drop

• Ki
      13th of Jul, 2010

Never Received My Pradas

• Uk
      2nd of Aug, 2010

I ordered a pair of black patent leather trainers from fashiondrops, the money was taken immediately from my account and the following day i checked my status and it read the order was cancelled and a refun was made to the card account. It is now 4 working days since this notification and still no funds in my acount. Any sugestions??

UK girl