Fashion Cleaners / Customer Service

1 2064 Treat Blvd. # GWalnut Creek, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 925-939-9580

I have never had such bad service in my life. I tried out Fashion Cleaners as a new place to get my clothes tailored/repaired becuase it was closer to my house.

I got two pair pants hemmed and a zipper replace. I picked the clothes up a week later to find out that the job was unfinished. The zipper was not replaced. I had to wait another week to get the pants back.

Everything seemed fine when I pick my clothes up. A few days later I went to put the pants on and the zipper was broken again. The other pair pants that was hemmed came apart in the wash.

I went back there to get my money back and was very upset. Instead of being treated fairly. They told me that I was lying. Made me leave the clothes for further inspection. Later that afternoon I recieved a call from the owner Lorance. Who told me I was dishonest. Taking advantage of the previuos discount they gave me for not completing my work.

Their mission statement clearly states that if you are unstatisfied with the work you get your money back. That is not the case. I was yelled at, hung up on, and accused of breaking my own zipper.

I will never again return to this place. They are lairs and very rude. I have worked in customer service before and this is not how you act.

Comments

4th of Oct, 2008

I think This so called "Jamuna" simply go on a diet or stop trying to wear pants too small for her...
    And stop trying to live off the sweat of the honest worker..