Fashion Bug / unauthorized charges

1 Eugene, OR, United States Review updated:

Fashion Bug stuck me with an unauthorized disability/insurance program and monthly charges to my store account. I hadn't carefully looked at my Fashion Bug statement for several months, when I noticed an unknown charge for some disability/insurance program with about a $7 charge. When I called to complain they said they had me on tape authorizing this program! I demanded to hear this recording. I guess I got a phone call from them months earlier with a man talking so fast it was totally misleading. He asked at the end did I "agree that I had heard the opportunity, " and I said "yes." The next thing I know, I was getting charged from $5 to $9 for about six months of the service (until I caught i) that I never authorized! When I called to complain, they called me back and played the conversation for me. I was livid! I told them that was misleading larceny. They canceled only three months of said "insurance" charges. I just paid off my balance with them and am canceling my Fashion Bug account.

Sr