Farrah's Chihuahua's/Farrah Troutman / Bad Breeder/Puppy Mill/Inbred Dogs/Overbreeds Mom's

1 2800 Wallace RoadMidland, NC, United States Review updated:

BUYERS BEWARE!!
I bought a puppy from her that was born in April 2010. I found out later that her breeding line is all inbred within themselves and related to each other somewhere down the bloodline. Ckc registered only which is just a register that documents what you mail in! She breeds with Petshack Chihuahua's and Lotsaluv Chihuahua's too but They are also the same bloodline. The mother of my puppy also just had another litter and was not even given a break between heats! Shame on her and Bad breeding. Her friend is a Puppy mill breeder and Maybe she is too???? Buyers Beware!! Her quality is Bad! My puppy ears do not stand up at all. Her head is super small and body is very long. (Maybe mixed)?? I still Love her very much But I am not a breeder so it did not matter but if I was I will definitely be very upset!I was warned and did not listen! I know now to rescue or buy from a private breeder or home local!

Comments

• Vo
      28th of Dec, 2010

Definitely a Bad Breeder! Buyers Beware!!

29th of Dec, 2010

I guess you were lying when you sent me those E-mail huh Ms. Faircloth! You have now put me in the middle of all this mess yet again! FYI Your Lily is not inbred I do NOT inbreed it is against my policies! Further more all you have to do is have CKC pull up your Lilys pedigree and it will show you there are no blood ties between Farrahs Molly and my Gringo better yet I will have a pedigree done on My Star Baby which is Lilys litter mate! Then maybe everyone will see through your lies! So please CHECK your facts before spewing these lies!

29th of Dec, 2010

Just because these two may or may not be related in some way. I know that you all breed within yourselves! I have definitely been in touch with CKC and I was surely educated by them with a few interesting facts about Farrah's Chihuahua's. I have done nothing to you at all Tammi(Lotsaluv) I have not had any problems with you until now. I can not believe you lowered your standards to make such a stupid video about me. That was very childish! I always you considered you a friend. I am sorry that you associate yourself with these types of people in your life. Just because you may not inbred which I have no reason to believe you do does not mean Farrah does not. I think some of the information that I received would be so interesting to you also. I hope you stay clear of this as I am sure it will affect future customers for Farrah and Nancy for sale of Puppies.
    Have a Great Evening!

29th of Dec, 2010

I did not make that video! And I asked that it not be posted did you here me making comments about you NO you did not! I have stayed clear but when you bring my name into it I have the right to stick up for myself and my fur babies! I have done nothing to you Lista but you insist on posting my name & bloodlines! You are the one that posted this complaint about Farrah and chose to add me in it. The only times I have commented in this whole mess is when you have attacked me also! You leave me alone & I'll leave you alone its that simple leave my name out of your complaints!

29th of Dec, 2010

Yes Farrah I have been to your home and I know your not a puppy mill! Your babies are kept clean and healthy! But people like to believe the worst in others even when they have no clue who you are, and have never even been to your home or met you! This is all so sad!

29th of Dec, 2010

Tammi (Lotsaluv Chihuahua's ) I am not at all angry with you and I want to apologize to you for mentioning your name. I do know that she has breed dogs that are related through the bloodline of each other It was told to me with proof!I do not know if these dogs are related to you but it is irrelevant to your dogs! .I can not say that about you. I feel you are a kind hearted loving breeder and I feel your puppies are cared for in a wonderful way. If I did not feel this way I would have stated that a long time ago. I do not feel Farrah raises her dogs poorly either but her attitude has raised some questions about some of the rumors that are said may have some truth. She has two personalities which is part of the illness and really should not have the responsibility of breeding animals. Especially only for the sake of money only. Areliable source also told me that Farrah's litter of puppies a few months back (all boy litter) and were killed by Annie(her new dog for mating) when she was not looking. That is awful and raises a few questions of irresponsibility's of a breeder. Yet I never wanted to take her pain (if she has any) and spread on the internet.I am not hateful and try to hurt others. She is a very sick hateful person and really needs some counseling to try to deal with all the anger she has inside. I pray daily for her parents too, She must really be a handful.
    I have not been to your home but I have seen pictures . I have spoken to you for many hours on the telephone . I always enjoyed our conversations. I feel very bad that this has affected our friendship but I know that you have known these people for a long time and I feel bad that you got involved at all. And if you remember, When you brought the puppy to Fla for me and I paid you to do that..I went to pick her up at your sister's home. I told you THAT DAY that I felt she was a little strange looking in her eyes very lethargic and lazy and looked ill. You said she was just fine and was playing very hard! REMEMBER??? I even called Nancy from Petshack to tell her and she stated that maybe her sugar was low and I should try to get some syrup!! I took her to my vet next day to look at her which she was acting normal next morning.He stated he could not really see anything definitely wrong because she had just traveled so far and was so little yet. So I just wanted to remind you that I felt a problem on the moment I laid eyes on her. !!!
    Yes ~My hubby stepped on her FOOT only when getting out of the chair. And we did go to vet immediately to be safe. I did call Nancy too on the way.We had an XRAY done and it showed absolutely nothing was wrong!! NOTHING!! as far as dropped, stepped on her anywhere else. A LIE!
    Bella Lucy and Peter Pan are NOT related in anyway at all. Not Mom or Dad first of all so if i want to breed them with each other, It would be perfect!! I just do not want to breed Bella. She is my pet and by the way she is Spayed Now!!! Below is a picture of Bella and litter mates! NO peter pan which is fawn long hair from a different Mom. I will post later his baby pic for YOUR viewing! Not that I care who believes the truth. This whole mess has not affected me at all. If anything I gained over 200 new friends and a lot of customers for clothes because not alot of people knew I made Dog Clothes until Farrah spread the rumors. Anyone local that knows me will tell you my character, I am a honest generous woman of my word and I would never do anything like that to ANYONE!! Farrah had someone attack me and threaten me to "Slash My Face" "Hurt my Children"which she could be arrested immediately for but I am not willing to travel to another state for court! My Choice! She has made numerous calls to cell (On record) Lies to the two of you to keep DRAMA going ~~~Tammi this is Farrah's way and she really is ill like the Dr. has said and she is on disability and I now see why! I have really tried to forget about it all and move forward but it continues to go on and on!! Again I am sorry you were mentioned and I will keep that it mind. Several weeks ago I did state on my page that the attack was definitely not towards you!!! I DO NOT EVER FEEL YOU ARE A PUPPY MILL!!! I would send anyone to purchase from you. Thank you for trying to stay out of the mess it is noticed. Have a Happy Holiday! Farrah spends all day looking on the internet to start trouble somewhere and I feel she is behind ALL of this and when she is exposed by the authorities I will help them prosecute her to the fullest and Nancy can finally be at peace! You will see!! Patience!

29th of Dec, 2010

Picture above is Bella Lucy, Okle (her only brother) Sasha which is my dear friends puppy and Destiny which is dead due to an awful accident and was cremated and here with me also. so tell me where is PETER PAN the long hair chihuahua which is suppose to be her brother???? which by the way is one year younger than Bella Lucy by another Mom and Dad!!! So Farrah Stop the rumors and The Lies!!! Stop harassing me and stalking you are headed for alot of legal troubles!! And I will travel to court for you!

Zach
    Farrah is friends with Petshack the other complaint and she was her enemy not even a month agao and would spend EVERYDAY surfing pages on facebook and sending emails to people about her bad breeding and now they are friends again LOL because Farrah wants a new merle female She could not beat down Nancy so she joined her! I know she is the one behind all the problems I have with petshack and I intend on prosecuting her to the fullest!!
    Sh eis very young and mentally ill on disability and lives with her parents and breeds dogs. She has a terrible mouth and attacks people everywhere on the internet with foul language!

29th of Dec, 2010

Hates me???Really She does not even know me at all! she is Your friend and Nancy's per the authorities!! No lies here!
    Have a Safe Holiday!!

29th of Dec, 2010

I Believe YOU are who called Nancy's customers also and used my name ! You really are an ill girl and should seek medical help immediaitely.If Nancy was smart she would get so far away from you! You are SICK!

29th of Dec, 2010

gkenigmatic >That was not very nice to say Is it that you have no life but to log onto these complaints and comment on them daily! 601 assorted complaint comments that probably have nothing to do with you! Hmmm Hello!!

30th of Dec, 2010

Hmm Farrah you really have a busy head ! I never told you anything of the sort ! Where you com eup wit hthese lies is amazing. I will not Stop at all until I prove you are behind the harrassment tto Nancy. I assure you of that!
    Awe your Mommy is printing it all well tell her get alot of ink because there is alot to still be printed coming your way. And save your money from sales of puppies for an attorney because you are definitely going to need one. LMAO
    And I own TWO trailers in a gated community my dear and I do not live in either! LMAO And as a matter of fact I do not even liv ein Lake Worth LOL. So you look like a fool LMAO!!
    And Please correct your own spelling and quit commenting that I do not know how to spell. I graduated High School and have several years of college . I know how to spell. And I know a Rat when I see one!! YOU ARE A RAT!
    Happy Holidays!! LOL

30th of Dec, 2010

Zachary Isn't that the truth they used a free website builder to make their site and~~~~ They are not even smart enough to incorporate their business names they are using!! LMAO!!!
    You seem very inteligent to know what I am saying LMAO
    Do a little research, It will make you laugh!! But SHHHHHH! It will be Our secret!! <3

• Pe
      30th of Dec, 2010

You know I would like the definition of a "Puppy Mill" It is a word that PITA came up with . I really just want all this crap to stop so tired of all the BS. I do hold back Lista 1 female from every mom I have why, I keep the best quality and breed to make a wonderful little dog in unique patterns . I'm pretty proud of my puppies that I whelp and have all repeat buyers. Do I make a living off it ..hell no what breeder does.. I do it for the love & joy it brings me from start to finish. Yes I rescue also and have saved many Rotties & Chihuahuas and will continue to do so. I do what is called "inline" breeding and for a reason I love my lines and improving them more each time. As far as breeding back to back in the small breeds... you need to otherwise they will produce a hormone that will reproduce into cancer in your female dogs, but they should retire early & spayed. This is just gone on way to much, so many lies, and just to much BS . I have to laugh about it now as I really don't care what is said about me as my puppies & dogs speak for themselves.

30th of Dec, 2010

Well nancy that is the first that you have actually talked like a normal person and explained your breeding. I also appreciate no bad language like potty mouth Farrah! I know you are very intelligent with the animals Nancy and I Know you Love them BUT I also feel you are taking on way too much for one person and that is how you get overwhelmed. I have said this all along even to authorities which feel free to ask. You are a likable person and Love the dogs BUT know when it is TOO mUCH!! The breeding problem is directed to Farrah though. I agree it has went on way to long BUT unfortunately as long as Farrah is involved she will have it no other way! I really feel so strongly Nancy that Farrah is actually the one that is behind so much of this I have been contacted about quit a few things and I have really been reading over all the emails that were sent when she was highly mad at you and I am starting to be able to piece alot together, When I do I myself will prosecute her to the fullest. You can sit back and watch I will even pay for the attorney just to prove her ways. She has been doing this for a while and you need to be very careful with her. She has an extreme personality disorder! I at NO TIME ever told her I called customers or hack an email I do not know how at all nor want to learn!! and further more I would NEVER do anything to jeopardize my job EVER! Why she carried these lies is really amazing.I do not have multiple names either! But No problem It will all be out soon enough!! Happy Holidays!

30th of Dec, 2010

Zachary Too funny about 1/2 acre!LOL and she has a house because she lives with Mommy and Daddy!! LOL.She could not afford to live on her own!! As far as the other woman she was speaking of she needs to leave her out of it! She has nothing to do with this at all and yes she does have land and a very nice home that is hers and does not breed back to back nor does she get in these nasty comments usually. But she has friends she needs to weed out! And Farrah People know you are full of S----t not me!

30th of Dec, 2010

You wish it was lies! And for your sake I hope it is!!
    And NO YOU do not call me you have others do it for you and you do it from other phones in your area not Nancy's area HMMMMM!
    And when you block your number on a State phone it still registers for authorities!
    Start Drama NOPE not me! Finish and End it Yep!!
    We may meet in person soon after all!
    Happy Holidays!!

30th of Dec, 2010

Zachary~~~She sleeps in the day and up by night!! Very unstable girl in the mind!

30th of Dec, 2010

Really!! I wish I could believe that my dear. I have many friends locally and out of State and I must say I have no known enemies until YOU!! I have left you alone along time ago! I want nothing more than to see you only one more time in COURT!! We have quit a few things up our sleeve!
    You say alot of nonsense but have absolutely nothing to back your lies!! Remember one thing Farrah ~~ No one will do time for you when they are questioned They will tell ALL!! Remember that!! You have no friends who will do time for you! You are extremely immature and really need to get involved in some group to keep you busy! You must have way too much time on your hands!!

31st of Dec, 2010

You are soooo childish That is not Pig latin my dear to put first letter on end with ay on the end of each word! WOW that was real hard to figure out! I have a college degree! Duh!!
    Except you must be talking about yoursel[censored] LMAO
    A Liar I am not!!