Farmington Hills Manor Apartments / Continued Noise Harassment

1 30100 W. Nine Mile RdFarmington Hills, MI, United States

The following is an update on a on going problem with a second floor resident. I'm sure there are many people out there who are experiencing the same harassment. My question is why do people get away with this harassment? The management does nothing. For the past eight months this resident and others that are his friends in the complex have been allowed to harass me. I just returned to my apartment early evening yesterday from being gone for over a week. As soon as I walked into the door I immediately heard the man above me jump out of his chair, slam his feet on the floor, rush to the door the door wall. After looking out the door wall he pitch a fit! Pacing back and forth, huffing and puffing, because I had returned. Out of the eight months I have been renting this apartment, I probably have only really been there on a regular basis three months. He has had plenty of time to rule the complex to his liking. This guy has been there going on seven years. I'm told he pays his rent regularly. I guess that entitles him the right to harass me along with the other tenants before me in this same apartment. As I wrote, he began immediately starting up his harassment tactics. From 6:30 p.m. to 1:00 a.m. he continued to bang, slam, all doors, cup boards, and kitchen drawers. He stands in his dinning room above me and listens to my activity. I can hear him staging in this area and in the living room above my sitting area and T.V. He walks back and forth, then stops in one of these areas and listens. Then we can hear him walk again to try to find me. When he does he drops heavy work shoes on his floor/my ceiling, he stomps his foot directly over my head like he is stomping me on the top of my head. He waits to I'm motion less and thinks I'm in bed. Then he goes to my bed area and drops a shoe or stomps. Why has this man not been evicted? He has broken numerous rules of the leasing agreement. Including noise harassment, putting a substance that smells and has the same effect of pot in my furnance and vents, I have had physical reactions to this substance. This could be seen as an assulat and intent to harm and could cause death. He has his friends in the same complex who live next to me and above me harass me. This could be seen as seeking out others to do harm to me. He is deliberately going out of his way to antagonise me to try to have me evicted. He throws things from his balcony onto my patio area. He does all of this not only to me, but to all those who came before me. Every time I go to The Village Apartments in Wixom and come back to my apartment he harasses me even worse. Drug dealers run that complex and do not want any one there who is not dealing or buying. That would make you wonder what his connection is to this complex. I wonder what would happen if some one investigated people like him. Maybe those people would learn to abide by the law that governs.

Co