Farmer / Noise polution

India Review updated:
Dear ,
This is refer to your Tower in Village-Narsan Kallan, Distt-Haridwar, Uttranchal-249406.

1.You put your Tower in Domastic residential area which is having very havey more noise polution more then limits (i.e.-25DB) when working with your DG.which create a lot problem to sleep in night.

2.You put your tower very close then others house, hence it is not allowed within 100 miters in radious. Nearest house wall is only 10 miters from your tower.

Please do needfull to solve all above problems ASAP either we have to go to Govt. offecials for complain.

Hope for your promote replay.

Thanks

Amit Kumar
Cell:+[protected]

Comments

Sa
  18th of Aug, 2008
Dear all@

this is my complaint second time here.first time i am not got response your side.my complaints againts reliance word.continuse three months i request to deactivate.but iam not got response reliance's side.they have not provide services us properly .and i am paying wastage rent for my cug because it is unutillise for meeeee.i am complaint this is same matter in reliance's customer care but they closed my complaint .they are told that it is solved but my purpuse for complaint's not solve they have not proper ans meeee

what i do i cant understand help me if you can
Thanks n regards
sachin
093544-01268
Ke
  3rd of Jan, 2009
i think i made a order but didnt get no email if i did.could you please email at let me no...thanks
Ma
  3rd of Jan, 2009
Who do you think is going to read this?

Do you seriously think you are directly contacting Seattle Coffee through this website?

I promise, nobody but spammers are going to e-mail you.