Farley And Mcbride / loan fraud

I looked up bad credit loans as my credit wasnt in the best standing at the time and found Farley and Mcbride as a loan provider. I filled out the application and a few days later I got a call from a lady saying that I was approved for my loan of $5, 000, of course this should have been my first clue it was fraud because I had only asked for $3, 000 but blinded by excitement I jump right in. They told me that I all I had to do was send them $625 through a Wal-Mart money gram as a personal use order (to save me money). Then I was to call with the order number and a check would be sent to my address in 3-5 days. When I didn't get it I called the number and they said they were sorry there was a hold up on the load check and it would be sent that day. again I waited for said check to come and it never did and when I tried calling again the number had been disconnected. There is at least 3 people that work within this scam or one person that can fake a female voice and 2 male ones. Word to the wise never send any one a "down payment" until you have checked thier credibility and seen the contract in writing hand signed. Luckly my back saw the fraud and returned my money opening a case to find these people.

Comments

• Ca
      9th of Dec, 2010

I posted a similar thing before...ALL THE SCAMMERS are coming out even more due to the holidays..I fell for almost the same thing 2yrs ago and lost over 800.00!!! They tried to get me this year too, under a different name. 2yrs ago it was Beacon Financial, this year Datsun Financial called and said I was approved for a 7000.00 loan, but had to pay 6mos worth of payments for a total of 964.00, then another one called not long after from Webster/Weber Financial, SAME THING...I told them to EFF OFF and reported the names of these places as SCAM!! No legitimate company will ask for ANY money for a personal loan...if they want money, its a SCAM!! Also, this should tip you off, if they call you, and you return the call and they wont patch you through unless you state your name, HANG UP...SCAM!!!