Farfetchnever received refund on return

I have used Farfetch a number of times during the past years, and their deliveries have generally been ok.

However, I ordered a Cavalli dress through Farfetch for my wife as a Christmas present. As it was unfortunately not the right size, I requested a return. Farfetch informed me that the item would be picked up on January 15 under the return tracking number [protected]. This didn't happen though, and the courier used by Farfetch would not accept the return after following the instructions by Farfetch. They would charge me an additional 200 usd to process the return.
I therefore opted for a different courier, and shipped the dress back to the boutique (at my own costs).

The package came stuck in customs at the boutique's location in Lithuania, and despite 7 emails to Farfetch with as many promises to resolve the situation, nothing was actually done by either Farfetch or the boutique.

As a result I have lost hundreds of dollars due to bad process management and lack of customer service from Farfetch. Needless to say I will never order from them again and I will advise anyone to steer well clear of them unless you like to lose your money.

Martijn van der Spek

• Farfetch Customer Care's Response, Mar 28, 2018

Dear Martijn,

Thank you very much for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. We are very disappointed to hear that you experienced issues with returning a Farfetch order.

As your feedback did not provide order details, we kindly invite you to send an email to [protected]@farfetch.com so that we may assist with any unresolved issues.

Once again, we would like to apologize for any inconvenience caused by your shopping experience. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to get in touch.

Warm Regards,