Farfetch / I'm very disappointed with farfetch

I've purchased a pair of shoes from this website and received the wrong pair. Shoes looked nice and I really liked them. I went online and found out that these shoes cost less than the ones which I have ordered.
So I contacted Farfetch customer service and said that I decided to keep the shoes but I would like them to refund me the price difference.
They refused and said that they don't do refunds. Then I asked them to send me the right pair and they said no!
I'm very disappointed with Farfetch and especially with their terrible customer service! Will never order anything from them again!

• Farfetch Customer Care's Response, Jun 17, 2016

Hello Lilia,

Thank you very much for taking the time out to provide us with your feedback. We are truly sorry to hear that you are not satisfied with your recent shopping experience.

As your review does not include the order details, would you please be so kind to contact us, so that we may provide an adequate resolution for your inquiry? You may contact us by telephone on +[protected], or by email on [protected]@farfetch.com. We are reachable 7 days a week.

Once again, we would like to apologise for any inconvenience caused by your shopping experience. If there is anything that we can assist you with or you have any questions please don’t hesitate to get in touch.

Warm Regards,