Far East Jade / JADE JEWELRY, JADE PENDANT

Wow, I am so noticing a red flag trend here. I also received the wrong jewelry and did not get my money back. In my case, the hassle would have been more then the piece so I did not pursue it further. However, I do hope that more people will find out about this so they will not make the same mistake as me and so many others.

Me

More Far East Jade Complaints & Reviews

Comments

21st of Mar, 2011
    Far East Jade - Jade ring and chain
    Far East Jade
    Rhode Island
    FarEastjade.com

On March 8th and 9th I placed an order for a Jade ring and on the second day an oreder for a chain, here it is March21st and thay have never been shipped. Far East Jade told me they were shipped but they never arrived. They are quick to take your money but you don't get your order.

• Kw
      3rd of Jan, 2013

I got same problem with this company they received my return but did not want to give money back, . they show paypal the tracking number they sent stuffs to me, but they did not give paypal the information the return items they got. This is rip off company, paypal should investigate this company and not working with them. Current problem in November 2012. Items returned in November till now I still not get the refund. Their address is 1643 Warwick ave #128, Warwick RI 02289 outside the box, hope this is their CORRECT ADDRESS.
    K