Far East Jade / Buyers beware!!!

www.fareastjade.com who “specialize” in jade jewellery. Just a warning to other consumers out there, not to get sucked in by this company because they will rip you off.

Purchased some online jade and they sent the wrong stuff. After sending it back to them, and they agreed to refund me but after weeks and weeks of phone calls and e-mails, no sign of the money.

Ran off with my money and no merchandise to show for it!!! Buyers beware because they do NOT keep their word!! I hope my post will help others and spread around so that no one else is taken advantage of on this TOTAL rip off website!!!

De

More Far East Jade Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Je
      24th of Feb, 2009

Thank you so much for your post. I was just going to buy something from them, but I checked BBB. They are not accredited and did not respond to three complaints. I guess I can add yours now. If you're looking for jade, I've had VERY GOOD experiences with Anela's Jade, it's an eBay store. He is honest and reliable. Very personable and very fast. Great communication.

• Fa
      4th of Sep, 2009

wish that I had seen these complaints before I ordered from this company. I ordered a jade bracelet and was sent the wrong color. I contacted them to get return information and was given an address to return the bracelet and was told once they receive the return the correct bracelet would be sent. IT WAS NOT!!!

I later checked to see if the person/address I returned the bracelet to was a valid address and the operators in Warwick, RI could not find it!

STAY AWAY FROM FAREASTJADE. They are RIP OFF / CON artists.

Muriel

• So
      4th of Jun, 2011

I purchase a Jade Bangle in 2004 and had to send it back for a different size.The company DID NOT GIVE ME A PROBLEM..I got back the size i needed..

• Uc
      29th of Jul, 2012

I ordered a jade bangle last June 30, 2012 and until now i haven't receive my item. I had few email to them and never emailed back.

• Ht
      4th of Sep, 2012

They rip me off :(
    Anyone .. go aways from Fareastjade for your moneys !!!