Fanworksoutlet,Inc / Never received order

1 Lake Havasu City, AZ, United States Review updated:

I order a fan from Fanworksoutlet in Arizona in late Dec. of 08. I received my shipping verification via e-mail. Est shipping date was 1-13-09. To this date I have not received my fan. I have e-mailed and tried to call several times. The number on the e-mail confirmation doesn't work. It is a disconnected number. It doesn't go through. I have e-mailed, no response. This company was quick to charge my credit card. There is something fishy about this company and it needs to be put out of business.

Comments

Be
  17th of Feb, 2009

Same story. Almost same timing. Needed the fan for winter wood heating season. They cost me more money than the fan. Run. I hope they get what they deserve.

Gi
  18th of Feb, 2009

Same story too. I order on 10/31/08. I have been wating for almost 3 months. I canseled order, but i still didn't get money back. They charge my card quikly $516.00. They changed the phone number now is (928)-854-8686, but they put ansewring machine. I don't know what to do.

Tw
  9th of Mar, 2009

I ordered in August and they strung me along for months, saying the company (Hunter) had delayed manufacturing because of economic problems. I eventually canceled but did not get my money back. At one point, the website listed processing delays with their accounting department but judging from the fact that the website is no longer running, I am guessing they folded. For anyone else is in a similar situation, I would suggest contacting your credit card company to dispute the charge.

Ne
  10th of Mar, 2009

Same problem here...charged my CC the same day but two months later, no fans. I have contacted my CC for reimbursment. These ### obviously knew they were going out of business and wanted to rack up as much money as possible, with no intention of delivering the goods. I say put them in jail!