fanworks / ABSOLUTELY DO NOT SEND $

1 597 Lake Havasu AvenueLake Havasu City, AZ, United States Review updated:
Phone: 928-854-8686

DO NOT SEND THEM ANY OF YOUR MONEY!!! These people are without a doubt the most incompetent or stupid or dishonest people you have ever met. If and when they process your order they screw it up then when you return it you can't talk to anyone about a refund. They hide behind vague recorded announcements, never respond to mail or phone calls - you''re unlikely to see your money again.

I got lucky and had a Private Investigator friend who lives down there who started poking around Lake Havasu trying to find out what the deal is with Fanworks. He made it known someone was coming after them, and evidently scared them because months after the fan was received back on their warehouse dock, finally there is a credit on my account.

They do not deserve to stay in business. You can find fans at many other sites with honest people who will treat you right. Keep looking and do not do business with Fanworks!!!

Comments

• De
      16th of Feb, 2009
    fanworks - No order no contact
    Fanworks
    Arizona

This company is definitely a scam. I ordered at th eend of December, my card was charged and when I called they said the fan should arrive in a week. Stillno fan and now when you call you get recordings that gice excuses for why no one is available. They clearly are taking new orders to pay for merchandise, refunds etc, but just not your order. After reading other complaints, I wish I had found this site BEFORE I ordered. I disputed with my credit card company and that has been fine, but who likes ot be scammed???

• Pm
      18th of Feb, 2009

OMG! How many Fanworks complaints sites are there? I just posted this on 'no fan, no refund site. will repeat it here... I totally agree with the above victims..If anyone recieved money back the week of 1.19.09, it was thanks to me. I dropped over $2, 000 into the dark pit. By the next week (1.26.09) the 800 #s were gone. And if you called 928.854.8686, you were told (by recording) the company was closing THIS Monday to do inventory & upgrades AND would be open NEXT Monday. NOTICE they didNOT say which Monday, of what week, month, decade that would be! Whats worst is their credit department's recording that states...dispute the charges to your credit card company. Tell me they're not smart enough to know the time limit on filing disputes...they stall you till the clock runs out. Please keep me in the info-loop. I don't have a penpal in prison YET...
    For newbies on this site...just type FANWORKS in search box or ceiling fans That helps bring up all the complaints.. Fanworks has a 1/2dz names.. caps, no caps, spaces, no spaces, inc., no inc including FountainOutlet.. ...u get the point! Think they are trying to out step the law. Wish I had done as musch research about them BEFORE I became their next victim

19th of Feb, 2009
    fanworks - pay and no product
    Fanworks
    Lake Havasu City
    fanworks.com

Paid about $660 for three fans and three remote controls on 09Sep2008. Since then I have received one fan. I have sent them many e-mails and have called them many times. Every time it is 'oh, we will ship that by the end of the week...' Haven't received anything and it is now the mid of Feb, 2009. Just filed a complaint with the BBB.
    PLEASE FOR YOUR OWN GOOD, DON'T ORDER ANTHING FROM THESE JOKERS!!

• Je
      24th of Feb, 2009
    fanworks - not shipping orders
    fanworks Inc.
    Lake Havasu City
    fanworks.com

I ordered Hunter fans from them in June and July 2008. They have not delivered and merchandise. I have been scammed like the rest of the complaints. Repeated calls, emails. etc to no avail. They still have my money. I have filed a complaint with the Kansas Attorney General and will file also with the Arizona Attorney General. I ordered the fans from another supplier and got notice of shipment in two days.
    Trying to do business with this outfit is not recomended!

• Mj
      2nd of Mar, 2009

oh no! how were you able to settle the dispute with your credit card company?! i also ordered three fans last december, it was supposed to arrive in jan, and its already march! i filed a complaint with the FTC as well, but my bank is saying that the company should issue them a document that will authorize the refund! but I CANT EVEN CONTACT THEM!!! HELPPP!

• Ka
      27th of Apr, 2009

Same story as everyone else. Just spoke with an attorney in AZ and they told me that basically my case would most likely go my way but to collect the money would probably harder to do. His other suggestion was to make sure to contact the Attorney General's office about this and that if enough people have the same complaint they may be able to work it from their angle. So please please contact the Arizona Attorney General's office and file a complaint. http://www.azag.gov/. I am posting this on all Fanworks related complaints to get enough people to contact the AGs office.

• Pa
      26th of Jun, 2009
    fanworks - not shipping orders
    Fan Works.com
    fanworks.com

I purchase and paid for a Casablance fan in July 2008. Delivery delayed until October 2008. Repeated phone calls finally asked for credit and received an email to that fact but the credit never materilized. Cannot phone or fax-no answer. They have $314 of my money!