Fantasy Dream Entertainment / Refund Airasia tic - Poor & rude Immigration Officer misled us

1 Malaysia Review updated:

Dear Officer,

I'm representing my event company Fantasy Dream Entertainment to raise a recent serious complaint for your utmost attention.
We do engage a permitted Thai band, consist of 6 of them, to have musical performance with local permit for many years locally.
On 12/6, our Thai band reached klia2 (as attached), however without any valid reasons, immigration locked them in don't allow them to be released. (Why hold them when they have valid permit?) Immigration claimed they need to be sent back to Thailand. We called many times to immigration [protected] but no one picked up. We found out David's name (Immigration officer) and when finally we called in someone picked up (after calling hundred times to immigration without response), we requested to speak to Mr David. However, as an immigration officer David spoke extremely rudely to our director Mr Wu: "You curi I punya Nama pakai ah?!"
Despite what he rudely shouted at us, we spoke and explained nicely with David that we need to release the Band team so could we actually bought them another flight tic to Hatyai instead of Bangkok as Bangkok flight tic is more expensive. David sounded ok, allowed us to buy ticket to Hatyai and asked us to provide tic booking number to him after purchase.
However, we couldn't reach anyone via immigration phone again after purchase, thus, we handed the 6 tics to the police stationing at the entrance, gotten his help to hand those Hatyai tics to the Band team. According to my Band members they have received the Hatyai tics.
A ridiculous shocking incident occurred then! I got to know The next day 13/6 7am+ immigration officer released my Band team and sent them back to Bangkok! WHY did David (immigration officer) still asked us to waste money purchase tic to Hatyai at the very beginning IF immigration had already planned to send my Band team back to Bangkok??
Well, the next day we made a trip back to complain on this case, Immigration officer denied totally on such incident and threw the ball (pushed responsibility) to Airasia, stating this has got nothing to do with Immigration side!! So, like mad rats, we ran over to Airasia to check with the officer, Airasia officer claimed that they received a letter issued by Immigration specifying 'ANT', they were just following instruction from immigration team to send our Band team members back to Bangkok.
Airasia team directed us to Counter U16 & T17 to raise complaint details at E-form online to claim back the total amount of RM2, 022.
In a nutshell from abovementioned incident, we were extremely pissed off with the attitude and work way of the Immigration officer Mr David as well as the entire process & treatment that we encountered. We have incurred unnecessary money loss of RM2, 022 for the unnecessary flight tics. Therefore, we need a valid apology from immigration & Airasia and we urge your end to refund full amount of money to our company with total of RM2, 022 as per attachéd.

Looking forward to your reply and contact soonest. Please contact [protected].

Appreciate much and thanks.

Regards,