Fannie Mae Loan/bank Of America / Loan Modification
I have been in a loan modification trial for seven months through Bank of America which is now under the umbrella of BAC LP. My trial period of lower monthly payments including Taxes, mortgage payments and( supposedly homeowners insurance ) is in its (7th) month. No finall paperwork and documentation...
I have never missed a payment under the new rules. I have called Fannie Mae to complain. They said they would call back, which I beleive they will do.
However Bank of America will not return my calls and now they say my analyst is "Christiopher" who is still reviewing my paperwork. Getzville New York. I have no idea where my money is going or for what and how the money is applied. However an escrow account was opened up and my property taxes were paid in Oct. 09. I realize that someone is getting paid. My down payment for my home was $100, 000 dollars. Then the financial crisis hit. I lost everything, my retirement and had to sell my business with a loss of 174K. I sent all the documentation to Bank of America. I fit the Loan Modification guidlines perfectly.
What I didn't realize is that when my loan was approved, in the financial breakdown and hidden in the fees was a special policy paid for by the governemt to pay off Bank of America. I am sure the investor was" Fannie Mae" becasue you can look this informationn up on the internet. Everyone don't give up and hang in there!!!These banks cannot get away with being unlawful, secrative, untrustworthy and not accountable to the citizens of the United States. We do have rights. Washington is not paying attention to the very people they lent money too.. Hopefully someone will read this and get BANK OF AMERICA MOVING...The new reporting system for MHA goes into goes into full gear in several months. Bank of America will have to report weekly how many of these Loan Mod's have been finalized. See you at the finish line!!!
More Fannie Mae Loan/bank Of America Complaints & Reviews
- Fannie Mae - MLS listing abuse 
- Fannie Mae - Listing Agent 
- Fannie Mae - Fannie mae scams, must be loop hole for listing agents 
- Fannie Mae - Level 2 Service Does Not Return Calls
- Fannie Mae - LOAN MODIFICATION!!!! 
- Fannie Mae - Fannie MAe Housing
- IndyMac/One West/Fannie Mae - Unethical Behavior/ Telling us to miss payments on mortgage to get help 
- Fannie Mae / The Federal National Mortgage Association [FNMA] - mortgage insurance / servicing
- Fannie Mae SE Regional Office - Fannie Mae Agents are deceitful 
- Fannie Mae REO Homes - Subcontractors (Brokers)