FamousWears.com / Online fraud

United States Review updated:
I ordered two pairs of shoes on december 15th. Was told my order could not be processed due to new management on december 16th, but they already took the money from my account. They said they would reimburse me 4-5 days later.

It is now january 12th and i have no shoes and no refund. They don't even have a contact number. Only an email address and even then no one returns the emails. Do not fall into their trap they are scammers and I'm so angry that they ripped me off.

N  8th of Nov, 2010 by

FamousWears.com - Stay away from these thieves

Scam, scam, scam!!! - before xmas i ordered 2 pairs of shoes at $170.00 they confirmed my order via email the the next day emailed me that my order cannot be processed due to new management and i will receive a refund within 4-5 days. it has been 3 weeks and nothing. No phone # for the company. I emailed them over 20 times and got one respnonse saying sorry but your order has been shipped. What order they said it couldn't be processed now they have shipped it. Still no shoes and no refund. SCAM, SCAM, SCAM. I feel sorry for these people that have no remorse for people that work their ### off for their pay. All i can say is what comes around goes around!!!