FamousWears / Fraud and scam

I placed an order for over $260.00 worth of merchandise from this co. on 12/13/08. I received an order confirmation via email. I then received an email on 12/20 saying my order would not be filled and that my money would be refunded to my credit card.

Needless to say I have not received my refund after sending many emails. They also have a bogus phone number. I have reported this to my credit card co. for investigation.

I hope they get what is coming to them! I believe in karma!!

Vi

Comments

• Al
      30th of Jan, 2009

I order two pair of shoes on November I did received my order around December 10. One of the pair shoes was not my size so I decided to send back to them requesting a different shoe size on December 14, 2008. Today is January 30, 2009 I'm still have not received my order and I have sent more than 10 emails and no answer back to me yet.

• Ph
      9th of Feb, 2009

HELLO EVERYONE.

I PLACED AND ORDER FOR SOME WOMEN GUCCI SHOES & SOME COACH SHOES. THE SHOES LOOK NOTHING LIKE THEY WE DISPLAYED ON-LINE. THE WERE SHIPPED TO ME 12 DAYS LATER, FROM THE DATE I PLACED THE ORDER. I EMAILED THE COMPANY TO EXPRESS MY COMPLAINT, THEY WOULD NOT RESPOND TO MY MANY EMAILS. I SENT THEM THE SHOES BACK AND FILED A COMPLAINT WITH MY BANK. AS A RESULT THEY REFUNDED ME MY MONEY AND NOW THE COMPANY IS BEING INVESTIGATED FOR FRAUD.

GOOD LUCK PEOPLE.