FamilyDVDstore / Dvds

1 69 mercure road st.maartennetherlandeseantilles 10102, Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada Review updated:
Phone: 7782828099

Suggest you contact the broadcast station, as i did, since my set had spiketv on each of the episodes. I could have done a better job using my dvr and a dvd burner. Legal department at spiketv is investigating. I also filed a complaint with the bbb, but i didn't have an address or phone # at the time, so i probably won't get any results there either. I did file a dispute with my visa card, but they are now asking if i have a tracking number for the return to planetdvdstore, but i don't even have an address to send the defective / pirated dvds.

Comments

• Eb
      19th of Feb, 2009

this is wait herts the enternet

• Ll
      26th of Mar, 2009

I agree. I purchased a DVD set for 70.00 also & it's complete crap. I thougjht it was a store in the USA but turns out it's from China or some place like that. Been emialing them over & over, but no response. Surprise surprise!! Familydvdstore & planetdvd are the same. I purchased the item from planet dvd but was billed through Familydvdstore. My cheap container the discs came in has the CBS logo on it. I am going to get in touch with CBS & at least let them know it's being used. I may also contact Katrina Cravy w/ Fox 6.

5th of Apr, 2009

i got screwed out of $142.95. don't buy from this site!..no lie

5th of Apr, 2009

order dvds never recieved items bonnaza the tv shows

• Ro
      6th of Apr, 2009

I ordered Carol Burnette series over a month ago and never received them. Total rip off!!!

• Ro
      6th of Apr, 2009

I ordered and paid $46.00 for the full set of Carol Burnett TV series and have never received the DVD nor an explanation of why, but they did charge my credit card for the amount and have no problem doing that. A TOTAL RIP OFF.