Familycontact911.com, LLC / Never requested service-don't know who or what they are

Phone: 8004334518

I am being charged $8.96 through my land line provider AT&T/Bellsouth for a service I don't know about. I call Bellsouth today and asked them about this charge and they did not know what it was for or anything about this company. I know the amount is low but I'm on a fixed income and can not afford charges for something I don't need or know what services they are providing. Please can you help me?
Judy Jones
426 Clearbrook Dr
Jefferson City, TN 37760
jwjones45@yahoo.com

Comments

• Ka
      23rd of Jun, 2009

I also have a charge on my land line, AT&T, from a third party co I've never heard of and did not authorize, called FAMILYCONTACT911.COM, LLC#. AT&T gave me this phone no. to file a complaint with the Federal Communication Commission, 1-888-225-5322. I will file a complaint when the office opens in the morning. AT&T also put a block on my phone no. to block all third party billings. This has happened to me with three different companies. You can also file a complaint online at FCC.gov. Please, file a complaint and hopefully we can stop these dishonest people from making a living off of innocent people on a fixed income. They seem to prey on senior citizens like me! Thanks for listening, Kat.

22nd of Jul, 2009

familycontact 911 stricks again. Charges just showed up on my Embarq bill for $15.95. I never ordered anything remotely related to family contact 911.They try to rip people off. Check your phone bill well. This is theft. I am notifying the FCC.

• Mi
      18th of Sep, 2009

I have charges on my phone bill from a company called ILD Teleservices for yet another company called ISP-Secure.com, LLC for $15.85
    I call AT&T and had them remove the charge and place a block on my phone also. So watch for these on your phone bill too!!