Family truck and vans / lies and more lies to sell a car

Family Trucks and vans Inc
2400 S. Broadway
Phone: 303-733-6675
The car I was sold (2002 Freelander) had more problems then any car I've bought before. Jeanie (The sales lady) promised me in ayear I wouldn't be upside down in payments which is totally not true. I bought a $1000.00 warrenty and in the first year I had the 2002 Freelander it broke down 3 times nothing was covered under the warrenty, not even the rental car. I have had the car about a year and half and owe way more then its worth and have never been late on a payment. From day one they have lied about everything from the warrenty to the vehical. That has been the worst experience of my life and now I'm afraid to even go trade in this p.o.s. car.

N  31st of Mar, 2009 by
trade it on something that has a big rebate...that should eat up you inequity in the freelander and put you back in a better situation. If that doesnt work assuming you have GAP insurance (look at your contract) you can make that Freelander disappear somehow and poof...its psid for...haha...i would do that second suggestion...im just sayin..lol... Trade it...:)