Family Subscriptions / Awful experience

I gave the guy a check and thought I made it clear not to deposit it. He told me I only need it to look like I made a sale and I wont deposit it. Well he lied and I don't appreciate being lied to. When someone tries to help these people out and they lie, this is why the world is so screwed up. It is full of liars. So to make this right they can just refund my $90, that I told the guy I could not afford, and he said, 'O well since I'm not depositing this check lets go with a different subscription.

I am also not happy about when you call to try to get something like this taken care of they send you to a voice mail or tell you to email to customer service but you can't get to the email it is invalid.

Su

Comments

• Ro
      29th of Jun, 2009
    Family Subscriptions - subscription cancellation
    family subscriptions
    3330 smalley ter.
    Kansas City
    Missouri

i bought a subscription to a magazine 6/1/2017 & mailed the cancellation notice back to them on 6/3/2017. i am unemployed & foolishly wrote a check to them for $71.00. receipt # a00050383. i need this money to pay my rent with! i expected to receive my check back in the mail. but after 3 weeks i find that they cashed my personal check on 6/22/2017. there address is in colorado & the post office told me that mail only takes 3 days to get there. i tried calling them on a friends phone, but only received an answering service. #303 674-8252. i need this money returned & my subscription cancelled. i mailed the cancel notice before the 3 days & it was postmarked within that time. my next step is to file a complaint with the attorney general or go to a local tv station, to get results. i do not want the magazines & just want my money back. i do not have any way of contacting anyone, because the phone number goes to an answering machine & i can not get anyone on the phone.
    ron durham

• Kw
      9th of Sep, 2009
    Family Subscriptions - ripoff
    tyrannize
    Westminster
    Colorado

I purchased two magazine subscriptions on 4/27/09. I was told I could cancel my subscriptions with in three business days. I called the phone number on the receipt and was unable to speak with anyone who could help me cancel the subscription. I left several messages with no response. Now 4 months later I have received the magazines I didn't want. I am VERY DISPLEASED with the way Tyrannize has handled my business! And the worst part of all this is they sent out Kids to sell their magazines. It's all so wrong!

• He
      3rd of Aug, 2010

ACIA OPTIMUM and COLON CLEANSE

DO NOT APPLY FOR THIS OFFER THEY ARE FRAUDS AND WILL CHARGE YOUR ACCOUNT FOR THE FULL PRICE EVEN WHEN YOU CANCEL IMMEDIATELY. THIS AD IS A LIE AS THEY CLAIM YOU ONLY PAY FOR SHIPPING BUT THIS IS A BIG LIE AND THEY CHARGE YOUR ACCOUNT IN FULL EVEN WHEN YOU CALL TO CANCEL IMMEDIATELY. I TOLD THEM TO KEEP THE ORDER AS I DID NOT WANT IT AND THEY INSISTED ON CHARGING MY ACCOUNT DESPITE THE FACT THAT I SAID I DID NOT WANT IT. I CALLED LESS THAN 5MINUTES AFTER THE ORDER WAS PLACED. I WAS TOLD THE OFFER WAS NOT APPLICABLE TO THIS AREA AGAIN BUT ON THIS WEBSITE IT SAYS THE OFFER ENDS ON THE 7TH OF AUGUST AND TODAY IS THE 3RD OF AUGUST 2017. DO NOT APPLY TO THIS OFFER AS THEY ARE FRAUDS.!!!