Family Savers Club / non authorize charges in my bank

1 San Juan, United States Review updated:

Both companies have been charging me more than four times and I have no idea who they are.
I haven't bought anything especially from companies that I have never heard from.
7/02 Search Cash Pro $69.95
7/3 Family Savers Club $39.95
8/2 Family Savers Club $19.95
8/1 Search Cash Pro $69.95

I will appreciate your prompt response to this serious issue.

Cordially,

Angela Hernandez-Weyne
angelaemmaa@aol.com

Sort by: DownDate | Rating

Comments

• Ty
      29th of Sep, 2009
    Family Savers Club - unauthorized membership
    Virginia

I just checked my checking account and noticed that my money available was less. I notice this company so I tried to look up Family savers cleb, pleasant grovutusand i couldn't find anything listed. How did they get my number on my card and how do they have the right to do this and never been caught.

• Me
      15th of Sep, 2009

Hello,

I am from Access, we help with the website for the discount program that Family Savers Club offers. In order to cancel your membership with them you can call 1-800-558-0064. They will cancel the membership for you and stop the charges.

Respectfully,
    Access Member Services

22nd of Apr, 2009

Unauthorized Charges on my Bank Statement. I do not know who these people are and have never heard of them. They have made 2 charges to me $14.95 for Info Reader and $19.95 that I have no idea of why. I have tried to reach them by phone for hours at a time and all I get is busy signal.

• Je
      30th of Sep, 2008

I too was scamed by family savers club they went into my account and got money and I dont even know who they are

• Ca
      5th of Sep, 2008
    Family Savers Club - i did not agreed on this here thing and theyare taking money from my checking,that is not nice

hey can you help me .ck, i have had a few stroke, i do hope you under stand ck i have not confirmation on any.

• Rh
      19th of Apr, 2008

You have to contact the company itself. Writing a complaint about them isn't going to get your membership cancelled.

• La
    Henderson
    Nevada
    Phone: 18005580064
    www.FamilySaversClub.com

I today 4/14/08 received a membership trial information telling me that after the 14 day trial I will be charged a fee on my debit card. I did not authorize this and want to cancel what ever it is they think I have. Thank you
    Laurie Watson

• Ca
      22nd of Feb, 2008
    Family Savers Club - Unauthorized charge plus overdraft fee
    Virginia
    Phone: 317-524-8046

This company, Family Savers Club, charged an unauthorized $39.95 to my account that caused an overdraft fee of $30. I called and they said they were going to refund the $39.95 but the rep did not have any authorization to refund the fee.