Family Savers Club / non authorize charges in my bank

search cash pro
San Juan
Both companies have been charging me more than four times and I have no idea who they are.
I haven't bought anything especially from companies that I have never heard from.
7/02 Search Cash Pro $69.95
7/3 Family Savers Club $39.95
8/2 Family Savers Club $19.95
8/1 Search Cash Pro $69.95

I will appreciate your prompt response to this serious issue.

Angela Hernandez-Weyne

N  22nd of Feb, 2008 by

Family Savers Club - Unauthorized charge plus overdraft fee
Phone: 317-524-8046

This company, Family Savers Club, charged an unauthorized $39.95 to my account that caused an overdraft fee of $30. I called and they said they were going to refund the $39.95 but the rep did not have any authorization to refund the fee.
N  14th of Apr, 2008 by

Family Savers Club - unauthorized charges
Family Savers Club
871 Coronado Center
Phone: 18005580064

I today 4/14/08 received a membership trial information telling me that after the 14 day trial I will be charged a fee on my debit card. I did not authorize this and want to cancel what ever it is they think I have. Thank you
Laurie Watson
N  19th of Apr, 2008 by
You have to contact the company itself. Writing a complaint about them isn't going to get your membership cancelled.
N  5th of Sep, 2008 by

Family Savers Club - i did not agreed on this here thing and theyare taking money from my checking,that is not nice

hey can you help me .ck, i have had a few stroke, i do hope you under stand ck i have not confirmation on any.
A  30th of Sep, 2008 by
I too was scamed by family savers club they went into my account and got money and I dont even know who they are
N  22nd of Apr, 2009 by
Unauthorized Charges on my Bank Statement. I do not know who these people are and have never heard of them. They have made 2 charges to me $14.95 for Info Reader and $19.95 that I have no idea of why. I have tried to reach them by phone for hours at a time and all I get is busy signal.
N  15th of Sep, 2009 by

I am from Access, we help with the website for the discount program that Family Savers Club offers. In order to cancel your membership with them you can call 1-800-558-0064. They will cancel the membership for you and stop the charges.

Access Member Services
N  29th of Sep, 2009 by

Family Savers Club - unauthorized membership

I just checked my checking account and noticed that my money available was less. I notice this company so I tried to look up Family savers cleb, pleasant grovutusand i couldn't find anything listed. How did they get my number on my card and how do they have the right to do this and never been caught.