Family Feud / racism

1 n/aunknown, United States Review updated:
Phone: n/a

On February the 27th, 2015 between noon and 1pm cst, the black contestants had some capitol letters misplaced on their name tags, The host STEVE HARVEY made the racial comment that the only reason there was that mistake was because they were done by white people, I will no longer watch this program because of this openly and nationally broadcasted racism remarks. It has also been posted to social media venues!

Ri
Feb 27, 2015

Comments

• Ki
      27th of Feb, 2014
    Family Feud - language
    GSN

Ugg.. I never watch this anymore because it is no longer a family showbut I made the mistake of trying... and guess what questions came up! something you cup... big bouncy boobs and mans hairy berries... thanks steve I will never watch you again. you have disgraced this once great family show.

• Or
      20th of May, 2015

I agree with you, steve harvey is very much against white people. this has happened over multiple family feud where he is so obvious with facial expressions and treatment of the white families and overly kind and jovial with the black families. when black families lose, he is is sad and sorry but does not do the same when a white family wins. get rid of this rude, foul-mouthed host. I will not watch this show any more until a new host can be found.

• Co
      27th of Jan, 2016

I have noticed the same thing as listed above, it appears as though he doesn't like when a white family wins and for ie; as I was just watching a black contestant did'not get her answer in on time when going for the 20, 000 and he always accepts their answers, when it happens to a white contestant, he's like oh.. you did'not make it on time it's very obvious.

• Hb
      24th of Apr, 2018

Steve harvey always says low toned to black families that lose, not whites ever, ya'll make me proud! he also says to black families only, ya'll look good on tv. now what kind of comments are those if not racist... stupid ones for sure. it's like he's saying since ya'll are black, got on tv and so you are smart. he can't even say the word "that" correctly... he says "dat". he could make some others proud of him if he took an english course. there are sexual? and answers to keep ratings up but sad when a family cannot watch "family" fued because of it together. steve also needs to stop with the "fake" laughing... pretending something is cracking him up. I want to barf.

• Fr
      7th of Aug, 2018

I was watch the show on 08/05/18 at 8:30pm with the family's Lennear and Petruccelle.as the the petruccelle family was trying to figure out a answer, the lennear family was giving them the x sign accept for one (Leanard) he cave a hangmen's noose sign, the lennear family is black and the petruccelle seamed to be Itailan.ihave looked up different races that have been hung over centuries and blacks came at the bottom of people hung.the Irish, jews, itailans.germen, scothish, and so on were hung and worst at a much more alarming rate. so I found it VERY RACIEST, but its ok on Steve Harvey's show, I thing Steve things it funny to allow these kind of jesters to happen to none blacks. I am willing to contact a attorney since I cant contact the NAACP due them being bias to blacks. Will also be writing our great President about this raciest action. I expect a response to my complaint.reaper4026@hotmail.com.thank you

• Ju
      17th of Sep, 2018

I have noticed that the questions given to black families have an obvious answer ..hence high numbers...example "name something you brush" ...the obvious answer is either teeth or hair... this was a question given you a black family for the $20, 000 session of the show.
    I have seen white families given questions where the # 1 answer has only 21 points...clearly the distribution of the rest of the answers are lower numbers...THEY RIG the winners by feeding them "easily-high-point" questions...and gee...it happens to be black families...

If the Producers want to be honest...they should rename the show..."See Black Families win lots of MONEY"... and show it on the BET network...

• Ka
      16th of Oct, 2018

Steve Harvey needs to go he made fun of someone disabled and is a racist i would press charges against him he is DIRTY remember the ME TOO moment he needs to o