Family Equine Groton NY / Straight from the horses mouth

1 Groton, NY, United States Review updated:

I recently received this email and most likely in error as I filed a complaint about the so called kid friendly anyone can ride horse that I purchased from this scammed operation in Groton New York. The true descriptions listed is an email that was apparently sent between Bob Aichlee, Rob and someone named Oakwood. This is obviously the true description of the type of horses they are knowingly selling to people - your descriptions of these horses should be posted on your website. Wow...deceit and lies right from your own mouth - be careful in the future as to who you send your emails to because this only incriminates yourself!

For all the people on this complaint site, please enjoy the true descriptions of the horses this outfit is selling and know without a doubt he knew exactly what he was selling to you. And Noreen - I know you wrote a complaint and were severely injured by the so called quiet, trail, kid safe, anyone can ride horse - your injuries could have been avoided if Family Equine sold you the type of horse they told you they were selling you. I guess they find it quite humorous to deceit their customers with unsafe animals and unfortunately you are the one that paid dearly and suffered at their enjoyment. To Family Equine- Shame on you and double shame using God Bless - More like God Bless the poor soul buying a horse from you.

FW: NEW Horse Trading Termsþ

From:
robert aichele (familyequine@hotmail.com)

Sent:
Wed 3/12/08 9:27 AM

Bob,
this is great! makes me think of the fun I had while traveling to different sales with you! I can't wait to go again!

rob

Subject: FW: NEW Horse Trading Terms

leave it to CJ to finally break this all down.

Bob

Big Trot: can't canter within a 2 mile straightaway
Nicely Started: we can lounge him, but we don't have enough insurance to ride him yet
Top Show Horse: won a reserve championship 5 years ago at a show with unusual low entries due to a hurricane
Home Bred: knows nothing except being raised on the front porch
Recently Vetted: someone else found something badly wrong with the horse
Big Boned: good thing horse has mane & tail or he would be mistaken for a cow
Doing Courses: when tranqualized to the eyeballs & lunged 6 hrs straight before hand
Well Mannered: hasn't stepped on, bitten, or kicked anyone for a week
Professionally Trained: hasn't stepped, bitten, or kicked anyone for a month
Should Mature 16 hands: currently 13h, dam is 14.3hh, sire is 15hh, every horse in pedigree back 18 generations is under 15h but this horse will definitely defy his DNA
To Good Home Only: not really for sale unless you can 1) pay twice what he is worth, 2) allow current owner to tuck in beddy - bye every night, 3) are willing to sign a 10 page legal document
Bold: runaway
Athletic: He's a runaway, but he looks good doing it
Needs intermediate Rider: runaway
Needs Experienced Rider: "dead" runaway
Dead Quiet: just dead
Started O/F: Started overfeeding because we can't ride
No Vices: especially when he wears his muzzle
Light Cribber: we can't afford to build any more barns & fences for the buzz saw
No Time For Him: he's lucky to be fed
Excellent Disposition: never been out of his stall
Clips, hauls, and Loads: Clippity, clippity is the sound his hooves make when he hauls a$$ across the parking lot when you try to load him
Great Halter Prospect: Bred for beauty, not for brains

Selling due to divorce: My spouse certaintly couldn't stand him...
Bomb Proof: So dumb you could set off a bomb under his tail and he wouldn't blink.
Good Mother: She's too dumb to do anything else.
He Can Do It All: bite, kick, buck, rear...
Flasy: nice looking... forget about him being rideable
Stunning: you'll be stunned at his kicking power
Very Brave: even a whip can't force him back
Slight Case Of Navicular: better buy him before he's too lame to walk
Proven Sire: The mare we bred him to had a baby
Lots of Potential: Under the right circumstances, you migh be able to ride him
Great Bloodlines: He can't do anything, but that's okay becuase some horse 20 generations back did something
Already Broke: two fences, one arm, six buckets
Got Cow Sense: he'll attack any cattle within a 5-mile radius
Unregistered: probably stolen
Protective Mother: don't even think about going near the foal
Lady's Horse: Perfectly sweet with women, but will kill men
Good Disposition: The only good thing about him
Selling Due to Retirement: he's making us old
Started Good: we quit while we were ahead
Started: we quit while we were still alive
Loud Color: we spray painted him bright red
Really Broke: literally
Slight Nervouse Habit: he shakes and has muscles ticks anytime anyone asks him to think
Great Stud: breeding is the only thing he's good at
Anyone Can Ride: as long as they have the right protective gear, they will survive
Smooth: you won't notice he's bucking until you're on the ground!
Event Prospect: Big, Fast Horse
Draught Type: Big and Exceedingly Hairy
Easy to Catch: Very Old
Must Sell: Wife has left home and taking kids
All Offers Considered: I am in Traction for 6 months
Good Jumper prospect: Looks great jumping over the pasture fence, if you can ever catch'im, you might just have yourself a great jumper!

C.J. Oakwood - B.S. R.A.S.

CattleCo Marketing and Promotions

7397 E. 1500 N. Rd

Oakwood, IL. 61858

cell [protected]

office [protected] (late evening calls welcome)

Comments

• Sh
      18th of Mar, 2008

I got the SAME email forward from the Aicheles last week. It didn't surprise me that they would find it amusing to yank my chain again. I sent it to my attorney to add to all of the evidence pertaining to my "dead broke trail and road safe bomb proof kid horse " I bought from the Aicheles last year. To include his 9 months of professional training fees up to $6300 so far to date. Hey Bob and Lorraine, maybe I should call the state police ON YOU for stalking and harrassing me through the internet. PS Love your new website.

19th of Mar, 2008

Ladies,
    Please, get a life (and a sense of humor). If you actually read the heading you would see if was meant to be funny, not actual. To laugh takes less mucles than it does to frown (and it makes you feel good too!)

Jen

19th of Mar, 2008

Funny? Get a life? THEY need to get a life. Because of those liars they cost me a TON of money. I bought my horse last JUNE 2007 and he is STILL out for training almost ONE YEAR later. My "dead broke road safe trail horse". They had no business F'CN with me and sending me a BCC.

Their email says it all as well as horse slaughter advocate CJ Oakwood who sent out the email. I got their other email last night too.

Quote by Lorraine "actually we get these terms quite often on horses we purchase...we hear alot of this stuff everyday, especailly when we buy!"

Her comment is DISGUSTING. Obviously it wasn't a joke as those are the kinds of horses they buy for RE-sale to other people.
    They have the audacity to post scripture on their website to "turn the other cheek" - yet they continue to taunt and harrass the people who posted valid complaints.

• Al
      21st of Mar, 2008

Family Equine is selling "Roman Girl" as having problems with her ribs. One of their Ads for the horse said that she had been injured and they were (cough... cough...) Rehabbing her. Did anyone get a look at the photos of this horse that they have posted on their website? Roman Girl has huge open raw wounds all over her. As of today, Lorraine Aichele is riding the poor horse. She put a saddle ON TOP OF her open wounds and is riding her. Lorraine, you can't fool anyone because you're wearing the EXACT same outfit:

when photographing the horse with all of her injuries-and then photographing her with you riding her. Are they that desperate for money that they would OPENLY abuse a horse on their website? I say someone should call the humane society. Better yet, I will do it myself.

22nd of Mar, 2008

Lorraine you should have changed your clothes after Bob took your picture standing with Roman Girl showing her numerous injuries for the whole world to see.

Placing a saddle on top of her wounds and whatever "rib problem" she has and then riding her is abuse. Carey is right, you have documented this abuse openly on your website.

Kind of reminds me of when you advertised the horse I bought from you sight unseen- McGoo. You posted pictures of him when he arrived at your farm in April, 2007. He looked great when you just bought him. Based on your internet advertisements of him and his "older photographs" I bought him sight unseen.
    My horse arrived in neglected condition with cuts, scratches, swollen knees, neglected hooves, etc - and did NOT Represent the pictures you posted of him on the internet. From the time you bought him from a horse auction in April as a 3 Year Old and sold him to me 3 months later, it was obvious you never cared for him.

Don't anyone be fooled by the Aicheles stating that they have been rehabbing Roman Girl. If she was 100% rehabbed - there would be NO wounds or marks on her at all. She wouldn't be selling for $700 either.

22nd of Mar, 2008

Look at the video of 6 footer plus Robert riding a small 14.3 mixed breed Gaited horse "Alen's Image in Gold". Notice all of the harsh tack on the horse- especially the bridle and bit, curb chain, and short tie down attached to the martingale. The horse is 10 years old and was a stud for 9 years and was just trained. Take a look at the video and at the exact moment it stops. Got scared [censored]less a bit 'eh Robert? You people are selling more unsafe horses, as usual.

• Wh
      29th of Mar, 2008

The Aicheles took down the comical video of 6'4" Robert riding 14.3 hand Alens Image in Gold or Image with a 6" tie down and painful bit. Now they have Lorraine riding him around their arena. She says that a tie down is only used with an english martingale.

Lady, a tie down is a tie down. Whether you attach one to a martingale or a breast collar. Most of the pictures on their website show Lorraine and Robert riding their horses with tie downs that are so restrictive, the horses backs have to be jammed together like an accordian. Its all about control for them. The pictures of them choking out baby calves and riding their horses with tie downs proves how scared they are.
    I have news for them. This horse Image that Robert was riding was a stud and stallion for 9 years and unbroken. He is 10 years old now and recently trained. This horse will need at least a good year of daily training to "maybe" be a safe mount.

As for Roman Girl, a blanket rub on her shoulder? The only way a horse will get a blanket rub is if the blanket is never taken off, gets wet and muddy, and sticks to the hide. Lorraine is now saying they have been rehabbing her for 6 months. They have probably been rehabbing her from what they did to her.
    She says "we are proud of saving Roman Girl from her previous owners sending her to a sale, we decided she was worth saving and working this out. A good home is our main concern. "
    They are full of crapola. They sell horses at auction without batting an eyelash and could care less when they are sold for slaughter. Their main stomping ground is the disgusting New Holland, PA auction. They buy horses from auctions and sell at auctions. Its all about making money for them- bottom line. They don't care about the horses or the people who buy them.
    They are still changing that website around daily.

• Ju
      30th of Mar, 2008

All Lorraine is doing is riding Alens Image in Gold around their arena. Who can't ride a horse around in circles in a ring? Hes whipping around it fast too- and Lorraine has a very tight rein on him. Instead of loosening up the reins and resting her hands on him, she has constant pressure on his mouth. Anyone can see that he has about 30 days or so of training on him. I would like to see videos of this horse out on a trail and out in the open.
    I wonder if the Aicheles realize that their video has sound on it? Hearing Robert say "###" and telling Lorraine "Keep him away from me" is a hoot. Then there's the horse in the background actually running to and attacking another horse standing in an adjoining pasture- biting him in the neck. Obviously, the Aicheles own horses aren't well mannered at all.

There was one video of Dance Hall Doctor where Lorraine took the picture of Robert riding him. She says "Do something CUTE for the camera. Oh, you're going to stand up on him?" Yeah, real cute lady. Especially the part where Robert slid off his back end and pulled the horses tail- and thats where you turned the video off.

31st of Mar, 2008

I watched the video too and yes, they have plenty to say.

The horse that attacked the other horse in the adjoining pasture over the fence is probably one the Aicheles purchased at an auction for Re-Sell. If that is their own horse then why is it so mean? That was odd behavior for a horse as they are gentle by nature.

As for Roman Girl- there is no way that they are rehabbing her. If that were true, then why did they deliver my own horse is such neglected condition? I don't want to keep repeating myself, by the horse I bought from them was delivered to me in really bad shape. I SHOULD HAVE called law enforcement officials on Robert when he dropped McGoo off. Thats what I SHOULD HAVE done. I had to Rehab McGoo from the poor quality of care he received for the 3 months the Aicheles owned him. Don't anyone believe their rehabbing story and how they saved this horse from going to auction.

Their "how we do things" part on their website is a good indicator as to why people should stay away from this business. They say do not make any changes to the horse you buy for 2 weeks. That includes, trimming, shoeing, clipping, worming, etc. If a customer does any of those things and wants to trade the horse back in, the Aicheles say they won't take the horse back because they don't like those changes. They said the horse has to be returned to them in the same condition as the customer bought it. If it has a cut on it, they won't take it back. They also state if the new horse becomes ill during the first 2 weeks, then the customer has to CALL THEM FIRST before calling a Vet. The Aicheles then go on to say that they may want the horse treated BY THEM at their farm. I don't know of any horse owner who would NOT CALL a Vet FIRST when their horse becomes seriously ill- 2 week trial period or not. I don't know of any horse owner who would Haul a seriously ill horse back to the Aicheles place or wait for Robert to come and pick the sick horse up, and then truck it back to their farm so they can give it medical care- but only if they want to.
    That is outright animal cruelty and abuse to withdraw urgent medical care and against the law.
    The horse I bought from the Aicheles was severely neglected by them, but thats OK if they sell a horse that way. But if their customers clips a horse's main, worms it, trims its hooves, they reserve the right to NOT take the horse back because they don't LIKE those changes made to the horse. They make no sense, as usual.

• Ca
      2nd of Apr, 2008

I dont get it. I bought a 67 year old buckskin qh from them and he is the best horse i have had. He is a dream. He acts the same as he did when i rode him at their place. They did me no wrong. Why make it a big mess?

2nd of Apr, 2008

Whats there to get? You're one of the lucky ones. People have posted valid complaints against Robert and Lorraine Aichele of Family Equine and they have the right to do so. If people are making a big mess for them- then its a long time coming. Sooner or later unethical businesses get bit in the *ss.

3rd of Apr, 2008

I cant believe all this stupid nonsense! This is all bull crap! I have bought several really good horses from these folks over the years and i have friends who have done the same. We all enjoy our horses on long trail rides all over the place. None of the horses have ever had any problems with health or otherwise. And i have never had any problems with paperwork transfers, shot records, farrier work or anything else! I have personally gone to them and tried out a horse before i purchased it and when i got it home, it was exactly like it was when i tried it out! I have also showed up unannounced at their farm and the place is always clean, the barns are neat and tidy and the horses are well fed and watered! Even my husband, who is not a horse person was impressed by the horses they sell and the care they take of them. So, say what you want, i know where i will go if ever im in the market for another horse and im not afraid to send any of my friends there!

• Ke
      4th of Apr, 2008

I never bought a horse from these yayhoos but their reputation locally precedes them. They buy most of their high dollar horses at Unadilla sale for like $600. They sport a bumper sticker that says "ride it like you stole it" that should tell you something.

4th of Apr, 2008

Anonymous you are full of bullcrap! Their farm is not only a major dump, its down right scary. Its obvious that they don't take pride in caring for their home as well as the rest of their farm. I saw the inside of their house because I was there looking at a horse. I had to use the restroom and they told me to use theirs in the house. I walked in and took a look around at all of the filth and junk and walked right back out. It stunk too. If people don't clean their own living quarters they certainly aren't going to take care of any animals that are living there. The horses not only were in dire need of grooming, but their hooves were all dry and cracked. Most of the horses were kept in tiny pens with no grass to graze. The cattle looked even worse. Their website is staged to make it appear they have a nice place, when in fact its a fraud. I felt badly for all of the animals there and came a horse's hair from calling the humane society.

Kelly, you are right their reputation proceeds them. Finally, people are coming forward about Family Equine.

8th of Apr, 2008

Shelly, yes this is addressed to you, you are complaining about Family Equine and about the Aicheles. Well, let's set the record straight! You bought a horse named McGoo over the internet, which you wouldn't even come out to the farm and look at him, so you have no place or right to comment about their farm, which by the way is very well kept up as is their house. When you got him home you threw a saddle on him, not even giving him time to settle in, and went to go ride him in a bit that was on backwards and upside down, a saddle blanket and no pad underneath which crunched his withers and on top of that you flat out asked him to go, not even walk. Another thing, this horse that you've been complaining about so much was scared by your pot belly pig when he is was coming into the barn, which he would have had a chance to see and get used to if you had given him at least a day to settle in. Ma'am, and to all you other folks who can't tell your a&* from your elbow, lay off. These are hard working people who give good horses a chance. They love their animals and they take better care of them than alot of people. Bye!

8th of Apr, 2008

Jen, you need to MYOB! Who the heck are you anyway? Have we ever met? No.
    You're right, I bought my horse McGoo SIGHT UNSEEN based on internet advertisements plastered all over the F'N internet as well as old photographs of the horse when he arrived at their farm. Yeah, so? What business is that of yours anyway? Lots of people buy horses sight unseen and out of state so my purchase was nothing out of the ordinary.

From what I understand, a LOT of people buy horses from the Aicheles SIGHT UNSEEN, especially those who live 100's of miles away, as well as those people who TRUST that what the Aicheles advertise and say about a horse is the truth. Not only did I trust them 10000000000000000%, I never even tried to bargain down the price of the horse one plug nickel. Once I paid them in full, they stopped caring for my horse and it took them a week to deliver him.
    I thought I was buying a horse from a reputable, high end equine establishment. Imagine my dismay and disgust when Robert delivered my horse to me in such neglected condition, I should have called the local law enforcement officials on the man. WERE YOU HERE THAT DAY? NO.
    As far as me riding him as soon as he arrived, I didn't. And why? Because McGoo had so many open sores, wounds, scratches, abrasions, all over his body I couldn't let him out for a F'N week for fear the sores would attract flies resulting in a maggot infestation. His knees were swollen to TWICE their size. Not only that, Miss know it all - McGoo's hooves had gone untrimmed for so long that one of his hooves curled upwards - TWICE as long as the other hooves. WERE YOU HERE WHEN OUR FARRIER HAD TO RUSH OVER THE NIGHT I BOUGHT HIM TO TRIM OFF HIS NEGLECTED HOOF? NO. Were you here when the farrier had to work on the other 3 hooves that were cracked through to the hoof wall? NO.
    Our blacksmith was disgusted, as was our VET who also examined McGoo on an emergency visit the day AFTER he arrived. She, too, was disgusted that the Aicheles had neglected this horse and never treated his wounds AT ALL. He had a 4" fresh bloody gash between his ears that HAD TO BE STITCHED. I never tried to ride the horse for a week. Since Rodeo Queen refused to take the ill fitting saddle back she sold to me, I bought an EXPENSIVE TREELESS saddle and Therapeutic pad DIRECTLY FROM EUROPE. Rodeo Queen never reimbursed me for the ill-fitting bridle I sent back to her THE DAY I BOUGHT IT.

This horse was NOT trained to ride as the Aicheles had advertised. If he had been trained, he wouldn't have been afraid of a potbelly pig out in the pasture now would he? This was a "RANCH HORSE" they sold me now JEN. I REPEAT- A RANCH HORSE. And actually, he was NOT afraid of my potbelly pig IN THE BARN- she slept in his stall with him as well as our pet turkeys, goat and sheep.

He was NOT broke to ride as they said he was. If he was, then why did they ride him with ALL that tack- Lorraine Aichele herself- Rodeo Queen-in pictures riding McGoo with a tie down and so much harsh tack I m surprised he could walk. They rode him into the ground the 3 months they had him to MAKE MONEY, making McGoo do things he never did before. And Oh yeah... the tie down forced him to knock his knees together so much they were raw too... right down to the hide with NO hair left on them. Now his knees have scar tissue on them that will have to be surgically removed at some point.
    McGOO is still out for PROFESSIONAL training to the tune of close to $7, 000. He will be home on May 1st. His trainer rode him here from the park next door just the other day. It SICKENS me that this 4 year old is now COVERED in SCARS. The SCAR over his eye will remind me every day of what the Aicheles did to him and how they failed to provide him with adequate care. He didn't deserve to be treated like ### by the Aicheles so they could make a fast buck.
    You MYOB- because you will make it worse for them. I promise you that.
    I have NEVER seen their home or ranch, so I cannot say if its nice or not nor DO I CARE. It looks like others have a LOT to say about their farm and home. It certainly doesn't surprise me.
    Maybe they should have mediated with me in the first place for $1300 or so. They refused, so I complained. They are their own worst enemy because my complaint has opened a CAN OR WORMS and others are now writing.

• De
      9th of Apr, 2008

Yes, Jen you need to mind your own business since you obviously have not been on the raw end with a purchase from Family Equine. I have, as well as others. The only reason I even knew about this complaint site was through my local tack shop. Their reputation is catching up with them!!! AND it's not favorable. They are liars and devious and bull on them providing care for their horses. Lorraine's own words out of her mouth when I had more horse vaccinated was "All that for a horse" and I point blank asked her "Don't you give your horses shots" She point blank answered - "NO, that's too much money" Basic shots that everyone should give their horses or any other animal they own. It's called being a responsible pet owner. Oh, and scars - yes, my horse also has a gash on her face which I don't know where she got it from and quite frankly don't care at this point. Funny that it took me almost a year before she would let me touch her face. Anyone with half a brain could figure out someone probably belted her in the face and caused her to fear a hand approaching her face. Animals are not stupid! They don't forget when they've been treated in cruel manner. This is no indication that this happened at Family Equine but the scar is there and the fear was there as well. Unlike Shelley, I did go to their place of business to see my horse before I bought her. She was not the same horse after a couple of days arriving at our barn. There were many experienced horse people where my horse stays and they said without a doubt she was drugged. She is not kid safe that anyone can ride! That is what I asked for and the horse I originally saw fell into this category - obviously with the assistance of some sort of drug any horse can appear to be kid safe. Again, my fault because I should have invested the money to have a full drug panel done on her and than there would be no question. I just never thought anyone would be this low. This complaint board is to give perspective buyers the opportunity to make a well informed decision before buying a horse. They don't have to go by the complaint site only. Ask around in the area and call tack shops for a reference. If they were so honest than this complaint site wouldn't be here. I've never met Shelley or other's that have been burned by Family Equine. All that I can say is I'm glad Shelley got McGoo and has invested so much in him. At least he will be well taken care of and have a good life just as I plan on doing with my mare. As far as their so called farm goes I could care less how they live but they definitely have too many horses cramed on their property. Technically, one horse for every 2 acres is standard for maintaining a proper pasture. That I've read in numerous horse magazines more than once. My complaint is my opinion after dealing with Family Equine and if anyone asked me where to buy a horse I would not advise them to go to Family Equine. Do I spend my life telling everyone I see about my negative experience, NOPE, they are not worth it and besides the more people they burn only enforces the negative reputation they established for themselves. They did this to themsel[censored]

10th of Apr, 2008

To clear the deck, I worked with, rode, taught off of and had my kids take lessons on Mcgoo. I was also there the day he was loaded into the trailer, teaching lessons for the Aichele's, whom I worked for for 5 years. I saw him the night before he left and the morning he left. Oh, and I also rode him on the trail with and without the tie-down. Ranch horses are used in tie-downs for ranch work and he was beginning to be used without one when you bought him. Since it was a piece of equiptment he was used to, teaching him that he could work without it as well as with it, was a work in progress when you bought him and since he wasn't at the farm for very long when you bought him, I was still working with him on that. I know I'm repeating myself, but it seems necessary.
    Debbie, as for you, you need to MYOB. If you feel you have something to say to me, by all means, drop me an email. You too Shelly. I will be happy to address any questions or comments you have in private.

10th of Apr, 2008

Let me clear the deck with you, Jen. WHERE do you come up with such crap? No wonder McGoo was ruined within the 3 months the Aicheles owned him. McGoo was NOT EVER a former working ranch horse or a lesson horse when they bought him at an auction in South Dakota. That was something they forced him into doing within 3 days of his arrival at their farm. Robert bragged how McGoo was his "gravy train" and making him money within 3 days of arrival at their "ranch". I telephoned his former owner in South Dakota, Terry Moody. WHY DON"T YOU DO THE SAME? His phone number is listed. GO AHEAD. Terry Moody's wife, Jill, is ranked #3 in the world in barrel racing. I spoke to him for quite a while. THEY trained him for their son and McGoo was their little boy's horse for almost 4 years from the day of his birth. Their son rode McGoo in an indoor and outdoor riding ring -ONLY- WITHOUT a tie down and never on a trail, down a road, or on a working cattle ranch. Terry Moody told me that McGoo never had a rope tossed off him and NEVER saw a cow in his life. They own HORSES ONLY. He was never ridden in a tie down EVER or trained in one for that matter. YOU and the AICHELES treat horses like ### and its ALL about power and control and making money off them. I told Mr. Moody EVERYTHING about the condition McGoo was in and he was SICK about it. I have photographs of the day of his arrival and HONEY - if you are saying you were there when he was loaded onto the trailer- you are an accessory to a crime. Know what aiding and abeting is? I have VET records, farrier records. All you are is a GOSSIP and a trouble maker. McGoo was sold to me by those liars as a finished dead broke road safe trail horse and NOT A WORK IN PROGRESS that was being finished by you. I am so glad that you have come forward and put all this in writing. You have just come out and ADMITTED and PROVEN that McGoo was NOT trained when I bought him.

Good, ... I do have an attorney and I PROMISED the Aicheles when McGoo was finished being professionally trained - I would sue them for training fees. The AG will have a field day with them and YOU. You are such a troublemaker. My gosh. With a friend like you who needs enemies?

11th of Apr, 2008

Jen's letter certainly fit the bill on this complaint "Straight from the Horse's Mouth".
    You're right, Shelly, she came right out and admitted that McGoo was not trained but rather as she put it a "work in progress".
    These people are dopes. Working ranch horses are not ridden with tie downs. The cowboys barely have time to tack them up let alone attach a tie down to a breast collar so they can control the horse. They gallop from one part of the ranch to the other side all day long.
    Shows the Aicheles know absolutely nothing about horses .