Family Dollar / rude treatment
On Sunday Feb. 15, 2010 went into the store . I only saw 2 employees, one checker and one person stocking shekves. The 1 checking was doind her best to keep up with checking people out. There was about 10 people in line when she called for help, the lady finally came up after about 5 minutes and had a attitude when she opened up. She never even greated anyone !!! No name tag she was about 38-40 stocky bulit and brown hair. I went to her and had about $25.00 worth of items, there was a sign saying please don't give us 50's or 100's, so I then said I am sorry but I don't have quite enough so I will have to give you a 50, she then jerked the 50 out of my hand and never even acknowledged me in any way except to push my change in my hand . I then told her she was in the wrong business and if she didn't like her job she shouldn't take it out on customers. I will let you know I will not shop Family Dollar again and plan to pass the word about that store!!! Word of mouth is by far the best way to let people know about stores Dollar General has never treated me this way at any of their stores !!! I worked retail for over 3o years and know how to treat people maybe you all should have secret shoppers to find out how your cutomers are treated. I have read other complaints about your stores so I know I'm not the only one complaining.
Thank you for listenting to me.
More Family Dollar Complaints & Reviews
- Family Dollar - terrible place to work in 
- Family Dollar - stupid return policies 
- Family Dollar - employment 
- Family Dollar - racism/discrimination 
- Family Dollar Stores - terrible experience 
- Family Dollar Cass Lake MN 56633 - store manager stacy 
- Family Dollar - rude manager treated a customer
- Family Dollar - defamation
- Family Dollar Stores - manager saucida 
- Family Dollar Stores - racist employee