Family Dollar Stores / very un-grand opening practices
Went to "grand opening " on Saturday 9/23/2017 at the Edmond Oklahoma location on 2nd and Kelly got an ad paper started to walk around store when I heard a customer complain that you shouldn't have to buy anything to get the $5 gift card and the grand opening ad didn't state that you had to make a purchase-It stated 3 days of GIVEAWAYS-to the first 50 customers. I made my way around the store and headed to the register and Clarence the cashier rang me up and proceeded to tell me that The manager told him a purchase had to be made before you got the gift card then went on about we aren't giving anything away for free-we might as well be standing on the corner handing the cards out-It left me and the others confused and unhappy 😔 The banner should have said Un-Grand Opening! I thought the purpose was to Gain customers-not Lose them.
More Family Dollar Stores Complaints & Reviews
- Family Dollar - terrible place to work in 
- Family Dollar - stupid return policies 
- Family Dollar - employment 
- Family Dollar - racism/discrimination 
- Family Dollar Stores - terrible experience 
- Family Dollar Stores - the family dollar store #08437 in bloomfield ct has often not been open per the hours noted by the store.
- Family Dollar - horrible management 
- Family Dollar Stores - general manager's customer service
- Family Dollar Stores - customer care 
- Family Dollar Stores - conditions of the store #6564