Family Dollar Stores / rude manager and dirty store

Charlotte, MI, United States Review updated:

Went to your Charlotte Michigan store #2922 and this lady Pat was so rude to me I could not believe it, she wouldn't help me a bit, all she did was sit there and talk to her cashier and laugh!!! The store had empty boxes on the floor and I had my hands full and almost fell cuz I didn't see them, thank goodness my husband said watch out for those boxes!! I can't believe u have this going on in your store and this is not the first time I have experienced this with the same lady (Pat), I just figured the first time she was having a bad day but now I feel she is just rude and nasty. I'm done with that store.

Tb
Aug 4, 2017

Comments

• Wi
      4th of Aug, 2017

Then get a cart and watch where you are going.

4th of Aug, 2017

@Wine Is Good U r just an idiot, mind your own business!!

4th of Aug, 2017

@T.Brady It is my business dear. You posted on an open forum that allows people to comment. And honey, I am not the idiot. I don't NEED my husband to tell me to watch where I am walking. Stupid.

5th of Aug, 2017

@Wine Is Good Yes it's open to aware people of issue's that's all I'm saying!! So u have no answers for the mangers rude personality

5th of Aug, 2017

@T.Brady What did you possibly need help with? FD is not a big store and everything is where you expect it to be? Only an idiot would need help in that store.

5th of Aug, 2017

@Wine Is Good Well obviously u don't get out much cuz some r bigger then others. U must be a [censor], piss off [censor]

9th of Aug, 2017

@T.Brady You. First. Since you need someone to hold your hand while you shop.