Family Dollar Stores — received fake $20 bill
Yesterday the cashier gave me a fake $20 bill. My receipt shows $50 bill for the items purchased and one of the bills was fake. These two bills went right to my deposit at Hope Federal Savings in New Orleans, La. where the representative brought to my attention.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in New Orleans, LA He kept the $20 bill but allowed me to take picture. Please refund my $20. My savings deposit is short because of this serious error. Receipt and picture of the fake $20 bill is available for your records. This serious incident has occurred with other neighbors but Never with me.
More Family Dollar Stores Complaints & Reviews
- Family Dollar - stupid return policies 
- Family Dollar - terrible place to work in 
- Family Dollar - employment 
- Family Dollar - racism/discrimination 
- Family Dollar Stores - terrible experience 
- Family Dollar Stores - discrimination
- Family Dollar Stores - fire hazard 
- Family Dollar Stores - the family dollar store #08437 in bloomfield ct has often not been open per the hours noted by the store.
- Family Dollar Stores - customer service/cashier 
- Family Dollar - didn't know what a manufacturer coupons were