Family Dollar Stores / ninja gear aged inappropriately
I found this 'toy' in one of your stores. I asked several mothers and grandmothers if they would give this toy to their 5 year old. The answer I got was 'absolutely not. It's not safe'.
The star is hard plastic and has a definitive sharp points. The knife could put someone's eye out easily. I had to exert a great deal of force to even pull apart the chain, which I'm sure most 5 or 6 year olds would be able to do.
I will be reporting this to the ASTM even though it says on the package it meets their standards.
Please consider pulling this and any other toys that may present danger to young children.
More Family Dollar Stores Complaints & Reviews
- Family Dollar - stupid return policies 
- Family Dollar - terrible place to work in 
- Family Dollar - employment 
- Family Dollar - racism/discrimination 
- Family Dollar Stores - terrible experience 
- Family Dollar Stores - the family dollar store #08437 in bloomfield ct has often not been open per the hours noted by the store.
- Family Dollar Stores - customer service/cashier 
- Family Dollar - horrible management 
- Family Dollar Stores - general manager's customer service
- Family Dollar Stores - customer care