Family Dollar Stores / net 10 sim card kit
I walked in to family dollar on west broad street in Columbus Ohio zip code 43204 I asked a lady which had no knowledge of the store for a net 10 SIM card kit. She called for her assistant manager which also was clueless on the item. I paid $10.00 on a credit card for this kit to come to find when it "kept ringing up a dollar" on their machine they both said "nothing is a dollar" and charged me 10.00 for this kit which is very unacceptable and poorly managed facility. I'm looking to get some kind of acceptable outcome from corporate office. And have something done about this. It's a holiday season and I was way overcharged for this item. Thank you. Sincerely. Kenny.
More Family Dollar Stores Complaints & Reviews
- Family Dollar - stupid return policies 
- Family Dollar - terrible place to work in 
- Family Dollar - employment 
- Family Dollar - racism/discrimination 
- Family Dollar Stores - terrible experience 
- Family Dollar Stores - the family dollar store #08437 in bloomfield ct has often not been open per the hours noted by the store.
- Family Dollar Stores - customer service/cashier 
- Family Dollar - horrible management 
- Family Dollar Stores - general manager's customer service
- Family Dollar Stores - customer care