Family Dollar Storesemployees locking the door before closing

The family dollar store located in colerain North Carolina 27924. It has been the second time it's happened they are closing 10 to 15 minutes before the posted store closing. The store closes at 10:00 pm and as I was approaching the door the lady runs to the door to lock it and say we are closed I told her the sign says 10 that I have 10 min left and I was simply getting 4 items. And her comment was "they be trippin" I told her she was the one that told me. And she said oh you going to be like that. And there were customers also in line at the time. As they were locking the doors with customers on the inside of the business. not trying to pull the race card or if that's what it was at all but I was of different race . I'm a very frequent user of the store because we do not have a grocery store near by and I own a restaurant down the street so out of convenience I use the store and to also help them stay open I use the store at least 3 to 4 times a day. The employees that use to work in there were very pleasant and nice people but the new people that have started to work and not very friendly and rude. Not very pleased with my visit tonight.

Pe