Family Dollar Storescustomer service

I was shopping in my local Family Dollar store and happened to see a flat of water. I grabbed a few more items along with the flat of water and proceeded to the check out. The employee rang up my items and when the water rang up as $24, I asked why it was so much. He said they were supposed to be sold individually. Why was it still in a flat? I mentioned that maybe the employees needed to do a better job at arranging their products because it was a waste of my time to haul all that water to the front when it should have been stocked properly. He refused to sell me my remaining items and told me to leave the store. Really Family Dollar? Is that really how you want to treat your customers. I asked for his name but he refused to give it to me, said I should have read his name tag and walked away. I am absolutely disgusted with the way he treated me. How can a company allow an employee to treat their customers like this?

La
Aug 05, 2018

Comments

• Ge
      Aug 07, 2018

In August 7, 2018. It is very stupid that family dollar at Bissonnet of Houston texas is still selling things that have been expired since the mid of may 2018 .

• St
      Aug 23, 2018

You're the idiot for thinking that it was meant to be sold together.