Family Dollar Stores — customer service
I was shopping in my local Family Dollar store and happened to see a flat of water. I grabbed a few more items along with the flat of water and proceeded to the check out. The employee rang up my items and when the water rang up as $24, I asked why it was so much. He said they were supposed to be sold individually. Why was it still in a flat? I mentioned that maybe the employees needed to do a better job at arranging their products because it was a waste of my time to haul all that water to the front when it should have been stocked properly. He refused to sell me my remaining items and told me to leave the store. Really Family Dollar? Is that really how you want to treat your customers. I asked for his name but he refused to give it to me, said I should have read his name tag and walked away. I am absolutely disgusted with the way he treated me. How can a company allow an employee to treat their customers like this?
More Family Dollar Stores Complaints & Reviews
- Family Dollar - stupid return policies 
- Family Dollar - terrible place to work in 
- Family Dollar - employment 
- Family Dollar - racism/discrimination 
- Family Dollar Stores - terrible experience 
- Family Dollar Stores - the family dollar store #08437 in bloomfield ct has often not been open per the hours noted by the store.
- Family Dollar Stores - customer service/cashier 
- Family Dollar - horrible management 
- Family Dollar Stores - general manager's customer service
- Family Dollar Stores - customer care