Family Dollar Stores — christmas tree exchange
I purchased a Christmas tree from family dollar northern lights columbus oh. When i opened the box 2 weeks later part of the base was missing. When i tried to exchange it i was denied because i had thrown the reciept away . i didnt know i was going to need it. I had not planned to have to take it back to the store. I had to purchase another tree. This is absolutely not right, now im out more money because of a default in your product. There should have been nothing wrong with trying to exchange a default product for one that was right. Now i feel that i should be compensated for your faulty product which was not my intent . i just wanted what i paid for. Because of this and the rude behavior ive witnessed by your managers i will no longer shop at family dollar. A franchise i have faithfully shopped at in several different towns and states. Your columbus oh stores are the most poorly managed stores ive ever encountered.
More Family Dollar Stores Complaints & Reviews
- Family Dollar - stupid return policies 
- Family Dollar - terrible place to work in 
- Family Dollar - employment 
- Family Dollar - racism/discrimination 
- Family Dollar Stores - terrible experience 
- Family Dollar Stores - discrimination
- Family Dollar Stores - fire hazard 
- Family Dollar Stores - the family dollar store #08437 in bloomfield ct has often not been open per the hours noted by the store.
- Family Dollar Stores - customer service/cashier 
- Family Dollar - didn't know what a manufacturer coupons were