Family Dollar Stores / being fired for discrimination and being false allegations

1 904 west palm driveFloral City, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 3060999999

Hello my name is bianca campbell and i am a formal employee of store #6032... My employee id #1068891... On friday may 11, 2018. I was scheduled to work at 8am... As i entered in and clocked in the store manager raudel soto asked for my keys so he can used the restroom. As he exit the restroom a new assistant manager walked in and asked for him. I told her he is in the restroom... The employee is a hispanic lady ( that doesnt speak any english) I was called into the office and he told me that i was no longer an employee for family dollar.. I asked him why with a stunned look on my face and he said that my services was no longer needed. I been a employee since 8/22/2015. He also said an employee told him money was missing out her purse from 2weeks ago... I was nevet questioned about anythinh. Nidia sanchez asked me to get her debit card out of her purse and i grabbed but it was not in there we were going to purchase some items before the store closes... When i put her purse back i grabbed mine and exitex the office... She had her debit card in her pocket that she ended informing me afterwards... Now all of a sudden im being falsely accused and fired 2weeks later. I told raudel soto if i was wrong please contact the police because im definitely innocent... He told me no to clock out and go home with a rude attitude... I exit tbe store with no problems. I immediately tried contacting the distict manager and got no answer. I ALSO been emailing you all and no response. A week prior raudel soto told me he doesn't like black people. Well what a coincidence im african american... He was also informed that i have a video of him and all the employees jumping on and beating up an african american male with a stick for no apparent reason. He told me to delete it and i never did... He told all the employees he was going to deal with me... Now i feel he discriminated my character and fired for no reason... I am now suing family dollar. He threw racist remarks to me.

• Updated by Im winning, May 17, 2018

Im contacting any and everyone

Im
May 16, 2018

Comments

• 9w
      17th of May, 2018

I would definitely get in contact with the corporate office and let them know