Family Dollar - Joliet IL / my purse
I went to this Family Dollar on 3-9-10 at 7 pm I entered the store and the Black Woman Cashier
told me I could not shop in the store till I checked my bag in. I told her this is my purse
and she said I had to leave it there and to take my wallet out and carry it. I said NO I am
not going to give you my Purse!!! I walked out. What the heck is going on there???
NOW WOMAN have to check there purses in with cashiers??? That's CRAZY!!! I am a 55 yr WHITE
WOMAN that just stopped in to by a BOUNCE Bar that was told I could NOT SHOP in this store
with my bag!! Don't worry Family Dollar @ 861 Larkin Ave Joliet, Il I will NEVER BE BACK!!!
You Lost MY Business!!!
More Family Dollar - Joliet IL Complaints & Reviews
- Family Dollar - terrible place to work in 
- Family Dollar - stupid return policies 
- Family Dollar - employment 
- Family Dollar - racism/discrimination 
- Family Dollar Stores - terrible experience 
- Family Dollar Stores - associate refused to exchange family wellness brand ibuprofen.
- Family Dollar Stores - 5month old product
- Family Dollar Stores - frying pan
- Family Dollar Stores - extreme unethical behavior
- Family Dollar Stores - poor, unfare treatment and wrongly accused