Family Dollar / cigarettes

1 Waynesburg, PA, United States Review updated:

So for 3 months now we have been having problems buying cigarettes at the family dollar on high street in Waynesburg. the manager and other employees won't sell to me if I have anyone without id with me even if they are not wanting cigs My disabled 68 year old mother walked 2 blocks with her cane today and tried to buy cigs they asked for her id and when she provided her valid license the manager denied her cigs saying that she wouldn't sell to her because she would just give them to me. I wasn't even at the store at the time but we have several videos of this manager and other employees giving us trouble one of which has the manager talking about me directly when I'm not even there I will be sueing family dollar for slander discrimination and the manager for harassment my mother will also be posting..videos will be going up on YouTube and on facebook by Monday this is getting ridiculous I am 42 with a valid ID and she knows that there is no reason I should have never even been included in this..not to long ago my fiance went up to get cigs he does not currently have an ID and he was attacked and robbed about a month ago the manager knows this and has sold to him before this time she wouldn't sell to him and told him that if I came up to get cigs she was gonna card everyone with me even if they werent getting cigs outraged I walked up with him with my ID just to make a point stating that they couldn't Id people with me unless they were asking about cigs they sold me my cigs and I left we videoed this interaction and today when my mother went up the manager kept saying that I ruined it for everyone that I was threatening to turn her in to corporate so she was gonna Id everyone in my family not even 5 minutes before this my brother in law whom the manager does not know went in to buy cigs and wasn't carded or even asked his birthdate but yet again the manager was running her mouth again on me...again this is all on video and more and will be going up on YouTube and facebook..

• Updated by Shellbud, Nov 04, 2018

Bruh pretending to be me is so pathetic and making a post like that like WTF your [censored]ing disgusting

Sh
Nov 3, 2018

Comments

4th of Nov, 2018

You’re 68 year old mother with a fake walks to go buy smokes? So no one takes her. Kinda pathetic.

4th of Nov, 2018

Sounds to me like there's a troll replying. You really need to educate yourself on the laws and policies before you start unnecessary drama on a post that has absolutely nothing to do with you. You also may want to take a minute out and read the definition of slander and discrimination. There are many videos showing that manager verbally attacking several people, including arguing with a person that can't walk and has to use a motorized chair. People like you, obviously don't believe that everyone have the same rights in this world. Kinda pathetic you would make such a rude and uneducated comment without any facts at all. Might I suggest you troll another site and actually allow these people to warn others so that they never have to watch an elderly family member be degrated? Or is that just simply too much to ask from someone that has absolutely no knowledge of this situation? I pray when your day comes that you are not such a judgmental person and that there is mercy shown upon you for your actions. I'm sure I speak for many people when I say that your comments are not needed and it makes you seem like an a child that is begging for attention.

• Sh
      4th of Nov, 2018

@Waynesburg resident Than you for replying back to me. I was so angry at them for ow they treated me that i took my anger out on my disabled mother. They made me so angry that I hit my disabled mother. now she wants me charged with assalt because of them. they are the ones that made me so angry that i hit her. but thanks for defending me against that rude person. I don't know why they were mean to me but I talked to a liar and that liar does not know the law even though he is a liar. The lawyer said that there is no slander or discrimination because they did nothing illegal as i did not have legal id when i wanted to buy the cigs. The lawyer also said that i cannot have Family Dollar charged with making me hit my disabled 68 year old mother even though it was their fault and I was mad at them.

4th of Nov, 2018

@fistboypunchface You really need God in your life. You obviously have no idea who I am or where I am posting from and your ridiculous comments and made up stories prove you are in fact a troll looking for attention. So with that said, may God have mercy on you and show you some compassion for your lies and false witness. You truly are a miserable person begging for attention. I'm positive no one would ever email you with your obvious issues. Have a nice day. Or actually the kind of day you deserve which obviously is why you are trolling innocent people. Educate yourself so that the next comment doesn't make you look like a fool. God bless you!

4th of Nov, 2018

@fistboypunchface Such a troll.. begging for attention. With my degree, I would never attempt to contact such a fool but go on and live in your fantasy world.

4th of Nov, 2018

@ShelIbud Such a troll.. nothing better to do than creat a fake user to make the real person look bad. We all know the difference [censored]. You look stupid and pathetic. Make another one idiot. Do something productive with your life! People like you are the reason the world is slowly collapsing.

• Sh
      4th of Nov, 2018

@ShelIbud WTF dude your your a nasty [censored]ing troll why tf are you gonna sit here and pretend to be me like seriously don't you have anything better to do than be an attention who're talking stupid maybe daddy did some shut to you and this is your way of coping with that and no you [censored]ing retard they sent allowed to ID everyone present seriously your retard 83% of smokers are parents how to do parents get their cigs with their kids in the store if they have to be carded you should really go back to school and get an education quit smoking crack it's really starting to duck with your head more than your daddy already has fr your just a nasty mother[censored]er with no class and let's pretend for a second that I am a child wouldn't that mean that u just sexually harassed and verbally a child not to mention pretending I want to send you nude pics sounds like maybe you want the nasty [censored]ing pedo

4th of Nov, 2018

@fistboypunchface You really and truly are desperate for attention. Everyone can see that one they click your name and read all your comments on all the other posts. Such a sad miserable person. And you really should get help for your obsession with children . God bless you and I pray one day you will be cured!

12th of Nov, 2018

@Waynesburg resident Uh oh, @fistboypunchface...You dont KNOW who this guy is. Better be careful. Lol. Lol. Lol.

Waynesboro Resident: The manager may be rude, because he has to hear people like you yelling at him all day.
    He is enforcing the family dollar policy: Card everyone, In a party, when someone is purchasing alcohol or cigarettes. Period. You cannot sue someone for yelling at you, widdle snowflake.

And... IF YOU CANNOT HANDLE THE OPINIONS OF OTHERS, THEN DO NOT GO TO A FORUM, WHERE ANYONE CAN POST AN OPINION.

My opinion is, that you think you steal special, because you have a degree. You. Are. Not. Better. Sense of Entitlement much?

• Fi
      12th of Nov, 2018

@Really??????? There is a big difference between not being able to handle others and being accused of being a pedophile.

4th of Nov, 2018

Lots of trolls on this post.. one even had time to make a fake account. Such a sad world we live in when people can't be productive in society and instead act like uneducated fools. Such a shame.

4th of Nov, 2018

For anyone believing anything that mentally unstable person is posting, click his name. He's miserable and comments on everyones post. He obviously has no life outside of the internet. Don't entertain the fool. When you don't feed into stupidity, it can't affect you. Misery loves company and he's proven on many posts, just how sad and miserable he is. Just pray for him. Have day everyone. God bless.

4th of Nov, 2018

@fistboypunchface You truly need help considering nothing and I do mean nothing was every sent to the likes of you. What did you do? Creat a fake user yet again and message yourself? Sad, sad, miserable man.. I am a part of a high society and our internet activity is constantly observed so once again, you, sad man, you look like a fool and once we have an absolute track on you, you will be answering for everything you have said. Do yourself a favor and get some rest. I'm sure they will enjoy your type where you are going. Please don't hesitate to continue your comments though, we are all enjoying every bit of help you have given us.

12th of Nov, 2018

@Waynesburg resident Oooh. High society...
    If you are such a part of high society, why is your mom walking 2 blocks to the store, with her walker? You should have had the limo driver take her...

12th of Nov, 2018

@Waynesburg resident WTF are You gonna do to an anonymous poster? If you cannot handle people's comments, stay off the damned site.

4th of Nov, 2018

Click his name.. you can see it all. Desperate for attention.

4th of Nov, 2018

@fistboypunchface Where you raped? Is that your sick obsession with it? There are agencies that can help you attempt to live a normal life after sexual abuse. Contact your local church or human resources center.

4th of Nov, 2018

Like I said, everyone can check your profile. Nothing but drama and delusions. You accused the originally poster of being a child and then went on with your made up stories of raping children. I will make sure this is investigated thoroughly in order to protect any minor around you. The very first thing you did was attack someone on here when you thought they were a child. Now you are having delusions about messages that I can guarantee you never got from me or this agency. Please seek help.