Family Dollar / employee with big mouth
I was in the Family Dollar in Chandler Indiana and over heard Peggy (a manager) speaking very rudely about someone in the community that had recently gotten theirself into a bit of trouble. It is not our job to judge anyone!!! That is God's job! Anyway, Peggy was speaking very badly about this person and did not care who was listening...what kind of manager is she or was she? Would she want anyone to talk that way about her?
She was telling about what this person had done (which again, is not her business to repeat) especially in a place of employment!
I over heard her telling Lisa not to get close to or be nice to this person because she is friends with this person in trouble! Why is Peggy telling other employees to treat customers in a rude way?
I AM A MANAGER MYSELF AND NO MATTER WHAT I THINK ABOUT SOMEONE I DO NOT TELL MY EMPLOYEES TO TREAT CUSTOMERS THAT WAY BECAUSE IF IT WERE NOT FOR CUSTOMERS WE WOULD NOT HAVE A JOB...NO MATTER WHAT THEY HAVE DONE!!!
Hey Peggy, u need to SHUT UP and JUST DO YOUR JOB!!!
More Family Dollar Complaints & Reviews
- Family Dollar - terrible place to work in 
- Family Dollar - stupid return policies 
- Family Dollar - employment 
- Family Dollar - racism/discrimination 
- Family Dollar Stores - terrible experience 
- Family Dollar Stores - poor, unfare treatment and wrongly accused
- Family Dollar Stores - discrimination/ gender/ assumption
- Family Dollar Stores - hiring practices at your new london ct location on 48 ocean ave
- FamilyDollar - return policy not displayed, on receipt or communicated to customer
- Family Dollar - workers treatment of paying customers