Family Connections / Not receiving receipt for services and possible tax evasion

1 640 16th Street Suite 1207 San Diego, United States

This provider takes cash for the supervised exchange and visitation. One of the owners William Carter has refused to provide receipts. Between 2014 and 2016, I have paid between $3000-$4000 in cash. He has threatened me verbally with bad visitation reports. Today, July 01, 2016 he still did not give me a receipt for the supervised exchanges. As per the court orders, he should have got a similar amount in cash from my ex-spouse so at least $2000 in the last year (june 2015 to june 2016) that was sorely cash with no receipts. Every single client of theirs are cash based so I am pretty sure, this does not show up in tax returns to the FTB or IRS. I have emails that will prove his rate and adequate courts documents that will give you the total dollars he would have received from me apart from several other families. This person has a property in Las Vegas NV as well. I am happy to cooperate with you in case you wish to take actions.
The address is Family Connections, 640 16th Street, Suite 1207, San Diego - [protected] and [protected]. William and Dr Catherina Carter.

Sr