[Resolved] Falkowski PLLCabandoned patent request by patient attorney

Mr. Chris Falkowski was retained to submit a patient request to the USPTO.
During the process, Mr. Falkowski recieved all notifications directly from the USPTO on my behalf. The USPTO sent an inquiry looking for more information about the request that went unanswered by Mr. Falkowski .See Top 10 Worst Companies in Novi, MIMy patient submission went unanswered and in August of 2016 was closed due to abandonment. I was unaware of the status of my request as I received NO response to my emails or phone calls from Mr. Falkowski .
I cannot continue with the patent request and have to file a new patient request at this point.
I have attempted to receive a refund of the retainer fees with no success.
I have also filed a complaint with the BBB and attorney grievance commission.

• Resolution Statement

• Falkowski Customer Care's Response · May 09, 2017

There is no need to file a new patent application in this case. I have offered to file a "Petition to Revive" with the USPTO in order to change the status of the previously filed application back to "active". I have offered to do this as no expense to the client. The client has repeatedly refused my offer.

Given the factual context in this matter, the USPTO will automatically grant such an e-petition instantaneously upon submission. The client has been informed of this possibility, but to date has not authorized me to revive the application.

A professional quality utility patent application was prepared and filed with the USPTO. The client has not made any allegation that the application was defective in some way. Yet the client is demanding a refund of all monies paid for the preparation and filing of the application even though the application can easily and automatically be revived to "active" status at no cost to the client.

One can read about e-petitions using the following link. E-petitions are granted automatically and instantaneously.

Ce