FakeIDsQuick.com

3.75
Fake Id's Quick
United Arab Emirates
fakeidsquick.com
Fake Id's Quick will rip you off Beware! After not returning my emails after sending my money I started to do research on them which took not even a minute to find it was a rip off. I found a complaint on this website which turns out they were not emailing the person back either. All the fake id sites are rip offs do not trust any!!!
Complaint comments Comments (30) Complaint country United Arab Emirates Complaint category Fake & Novelty ID

Comments

N  3rd of Jul, 2008 by    0 Votes
Fakeidsquick.com are the same of i-d-e-n-t-i-f-i-c-a-t-i-o-n.com. Beware of that all!
N  14th of Jul, 2008 by    0 Votes
I got scammed aswell. They dont even respond to emails. BEWARE!!!
A  16th of Jul, 2008 by    0 Votes
DON'T ORDER NOVELTY ID'S FROM WWW.FAKEIDSQUICK.COM ITS A TOTAL SCAM! THERE WEBSITE IS TEMPTING, BUT ITS A SCAM. THEY WONT RESPOND TO ANY OF YOUR EMAILS, THEY ASK YOU TO SEND CASH RAPPED WITH A PIECE OF PAPER W/ CUSTOMER ODER NUMBERS TO A PO BOX ADDRESS IN DUBAI TO A GUY CALLED

DAVID DUNCOMBE

YOU CANT EVEN GET DELIVERY CONFIRMATION BECAUSE DUBAI DOESNT HAVE ZIP CODES!

ALL I CAN SAY IS JUST KEEP POSTING THESE COMMENTS SO THOSE SCAMMERS LOSE BUSINESS.

KEY WORDS: FAKEIDSQUICK.COM SCAM, SCAMMERS, RIP-OFF, COMPLAINT, NEGATIVE, STIFF.
A  30th of Jul, 2008 by    0 Votes
I was scammed as well...wish I read this website first. We should create a website to warn of the scammers so when people google them..ours will be up there with them. They even created a bogus rating page!! Here's his full info:
David Duncombe <--- must be fake
P.O. BOX 118136
Dubai, UAE

maybe we can spam his email after he stole at least $100 from each of us!!! (more like $135 from me)
A  26th of Aug, 2008 by    0 Votes
I also got ripped off.
$100 gone.
No response to emails.
BIG rip off.
A  13th of Sep, 2008 by    0 Votes
Got scammed myself!

Anyone know of a legit website to get an ID?
N  14th of Sep, 2008 by    0 Votes
I AM NOT A SCAM...

We carry about 25 states available of novelty ids that all match the book. All holograms/ UAV are made specifically for each state and are the exact same holograms/UAV that are on the actual Id's. Our ids are superb under backlight tests and we print on pvc cards. All templates are consistently updated. 2 Piece (including university id) is $100 and accept cash orders only sorry for inconvenience. Turnaround time is approximately 2 weeks. We are not a scam, we work for you.

Please do not hesitate to email with any further questions.

-Tyler

These are novelty ids and are for novelty and entertainment purposes only, not for use to buy alcohol or do any illegal actions for your age.
N  17th of Sep, 2008 by    0 Votes
Please Everybody dont buy anything from this company as they are pure scammers, i have lost 650 uk pounds to them, as they dont reply to your emails, and there website looks very tempting. This company is Chinese and the name of it is www.goodsclub.com please stay well away from them, or they will suck you in.

kind regards steve
A  22nd of Sep, 2008 by    +1 Votes
Thank God I found a hook up locally, IF anyone needs LET ME KNOW! I can hook you up, dont trust these MOFO's !!!

ALL THESE FAKE ID SITES ARE SCAMS - PEOPLE! dont waste your money on these ###s! they setup fake websites TRUST me all fake ###! I have been ripped of 3 times by 3 different websites and so have a few friends of mine!!!

DO NOT TRUST ANY NOVELTY ID SITE ALL ARE SCAMS!!!
N  26th of Sep, 2008 by    0 Votes
"Lol" is a scam..we had a representative order from him and of course we got nothing in return.

However, WE ARE NOT A SCAM

We carry all states and provinces of novelty ids that all match the book. All holograms/ UAV are made specifically for each state and are the exact same holograms/UAV that are on the actual Id's. Our ids are superb under backlight tests and we print on pvc cards. All templates are consistently updated. One novelty Id (including university card) is $100 and accept cash orders only sorry for inconvenience. Turnaround time is approximately 2 weeks. We are not a scam, we work for you.

Please do not hesitate to email with any further questions.

-tylersnoveltyids@hotmail.com

N  25th of Feb, 2009 by    0 Votes
tylersnoveltyids@hotmail.com <--- RIP OFF DONT BUY FROM HIM

Fake ID Hookup

To be honest all these so called "Fake ID websites" are just rip offs, these ###ing losers are trying to make some smart cash by ripping off people like us looking for some easy fakes. Well the reality is that they all rip off. I have tried good four websites that all seemed to be rip offs. They ask for money and stop replying to your emails the moment you have transfered them the cash. Anyway, I went back to my hometown and found a guy who is into printing, he did the job for me quite well, and I didn't even pay him much. Thank God .. but the fact that these ID sites ripped me off really sucks. Anyway, anyone who's looking for fakes I could hook you all up if you need let me know. lordzeus @ dangerouslyhigh.in Cheers!
N  21st of Mar, 2009 by    0 Votes
Trollin<---RIP OFF
Who do you think you are falsely accusing me when your dumb ### doesn't even know the facts..

I am not a scam. Simply as that, and scammers obviously like you need to ### off.
N  6th of Feb, 2016 by    +1 Votes
This isnt a complaint after being scammed left and right from a site from China i got an id from steverogersfakes.com anyone looking for a fake skip the bull and use a legit site

D  23rd of Feb, 2016 by    0 Votes
I was robbed and scammed $350 from steverogersfakes.com don't be stupid like i was, so not use them!!!
N  24th of Feb, 2016 by    0 Votes
^^^*I jus wanted to let you know^^^ You proly were not scammed, They save seven to ten days but sometimes it comes a few days after words, not sticking up for Steverogersfakes but this is who me and my friends order from so i highly doubt that is true, if u want ill even show u my real id next to my fake id from steverogersfakes.com there site is not a scam at all mine came 5 days late it doesnt mean there not legit email them and tell them what happen and theyll even refund you ^^^

D  26th of Feb, 2016 by    0 Votes
Well lucky you ..i am jat813727 but after over a week they got back with me saying they didn't pay attention to the other details and sent it to the wrong address, that didn't even exdist in the us postal system and instead of sending me another one they texted me that they are now paying thousands of dollars to hack into my cell phone and computer, steal my real personal information and slander my real info all over the internet as a child molester sex offender .. So maybe you are just one of them trying to lure people in to steal their money too .. Because if it was legit, they would see the fact that they fkd up, and make it right but instead lash out at me and say their going to Try and ruin my name as a sex offender ... Tried to attach screenshot of text but phone won't let me..but I'd be happy to do that when I get to my computer ;)
D  26th of Feb, 2016 by    0 Votes
No I was definitely scammed! I tried and tried to make this right 2 weeks and not recieving anything in the mail, they said they messed to and sent it to a non existent address . instead of fixing it and having good customer rating they blew up my phone saying they are hacking my phone and computer and stealing my real personal information and slandering my name all over the internet that I am a child molester and sex offender
No, clearly I was scammed
They never offered anything after getting to compromise for 2 weeks
D  27th of Feb, 2016 by    0 Votes
Then stevenrogersfakes told me they were going to hack my devices and slander me as a child molester.. do not order from stevenrogersfakes

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree